Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Highflyers from all branches including regenerative medicine.
  • Page:

TOPIC: gold technicals

gold technicals 15 Aug 2019 21:28 #13139

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200
RS, I have heard from 2 sources gold north of $1525 US should be bullish for a move higher
I am not following and have not looked at this at all but thought it may be of interest to you.
I will add simply a observation that it has danced around that area and closed above it but no serious run yet...please use your own judgement and DD
I'm still not a player in the space but I hope you are. Always happy when people make money (legally) and you certainly nail this call. Congrats !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

gold technicals 16 Aug 2019 05:52 #13144

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: RS, I have heard from 2 sources gold north of $1525 US should be bullish for a move higher
I am not following and have not looked at this at all but thought it may be of interest to you.
I will add simply a observation that it has danced around that area and closed above it but no serious run yet...please use your own judgement and DD
I'm still not a player in the space but I hope you are. Always happy when people make money (legally) and you certainly nail this call. Congrats !!!

/

Thanks HF - still very positive on gold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites