• Page:

TOPIC: This Should Be Interesting

This Should Be Interesting 22 Dec 2015 12:08 #5785

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
One has to wonder.... why not at some orthopedic conference? Should be interesting, nonetheless.

SHANGHAI, China and CUPERTINO, Calif., Dec. 22, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc.(CBMG) , a biomedicine firm engaged in the development of effective stem cell therapies for degenerative diseases and immunotherapies for cancer, today announced a scheduled presentation to release 48-week clinical data from the Phase IIb trial of its ReJoin® human adipose-derived mesenchymal progenitor cell (haMPC) therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis (KOA) at the 8th Annual BioTech Showcase investor conference to be held in San Francisco, CA January 11-13, 2016.

Conference: 8th Annual BioTech Showcase 2016
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM PDT
Title: Alteration of Knee Osteoarthritis, ReJoin® Phase IIb One Year Follow Up Results
Location: Track C - Mission II, 4th Floor, Parc 55, Union Square, 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA
Presenter: Wei (William) Cao, PhD, BM, Chief Executive Officer

Company management will attend the conference and be available for discussions. To arrange one-to-one meetings with management, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The presented data analysis will be available on the Company website following the presentation.

About Cellular Biomedicine Group(CBMG)

Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (CBMG) develops proprietary cell therapies for the treatment of certain degenerative and cancerous diseases. Our developmental stem cell and Immuno-Oncology projects are the result of research and development by scientists and doctors from China and the United States. Our flagship GMP facility in China, consisting of six independent cell production lines, is designed, certified and managed according to U.S. standards. To learn more about CBMG, please visit: www.cellbiomedgroup.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This Should Be Interesting 22 Dec 2015 14:36 #5788

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Thanks WST. I had to look up look it up on clinicaltrials
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01809769?term=cellular+biomedicine+group&rank=1

Good: It must work if others are copying.

Bad: I thought we were the only player here as far as autologous.

How do we compare? Hopefully they are not better organized and better funded.

This Should Be Interesting 22 Dec 2015 15:25 #5794

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Paul,

I think Cytori's strategy is to be the first autologous ADRC stem cell company to get FDA approval for one or more specific applications. When the copycats get their approval, Cytori will sue them for patent infringement and if they win will get a royalty from all those who follow. By openly helping the R&D effort of our competitors by offering Celase for sale, Cytori believes these labs doing research using ADRCs will produce better results. With better results, money will be found to go through the FDA faster. Once they get FDA approval, they should already know about Cytori's patents because they have been using Celase to obtain their cells. I believe it is one of the smartest things Cytori has ever done even if it doesn't work.

It would be similar to me selling books and learning software to students so they will be fully capable of paying my social security benefits. :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul

This Should Be Interesting 22 Dec 2015 16:06 #5802

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
DOV, that one ace you have in your pocket might not be as much of a money-maker as you might hope.

There is always a new way that can be claimed original. besides that will take years and will not have to pay CYTX shareholders anything.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites