• Page:

TOPIC: Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 10 May 2016 12:24 #6929

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
$18 million up front for rights to develop allogeneic heart therapy in Japan based on 11 patient open label Phase II data. Key here once again is that allogeneic is where the money is going....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-celltherapy-daiichi-idUSKCN0Y11AV

http://media.wix.com/ugd/23ca46_aaa15e0dee9c4baf88d3f3cc76af3517.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 10 May 2016 12:54 #6932

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Wasn't Daicchi the company that supposedly had a signed deal with Cytori, which fell apart, some 4 or 5 years ago. If so looks like they found the partner they wanted.

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 10 May 2016 14:52 #6933

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Are you thinking of Astellas? I don't remember Daicchi. Autologous apparently means no partnerships.

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 10 May 2016 18:02 #6939

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
***Autologous apparently means no partnerships***

Cytori, the Rodney Dangerfield of stem cell outfits....."No Respect" :joy: :grin:

d9

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 11 May 2016 05:41 #6940

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Surely it is absolutely correct that Big Pharma prefers it "their own way"- that is off-the-shelf. Especially since the patentability of cultured stuff is way less problematic.

Anyway- most of the money involved so far is pretty much peanuts. Only exception - still the MESO deal with the predecessor of TEVA. I do not understand the commotion about Cell Therapy Ltd, which is an immuno plastic adherent mesenchymal LIKE cell found in the marrow and peripheral blood. Nothing special- especially since the 11 patient trial so far ONLY dealt with patients who were treated during OPEN HEART SURGERY i.e. CAGB - so this is just a therapy combining the positive impact of bypass surgery with further opening vessels with partial stenosis :whistle:

This has NO relevance period to Cytori or its CHF therapy as we know with PRECISE and ATHENA-

you can make yourself smart here- I already forgot about Cell Therapy LTD - not worth my time, although the presentation is MORE than excellent and worth a lot for patients with severe stenosis in their arteries.

File Attachment:

File Name: CellTherapyLtd-presentation-2015.pdf
File Size: 8,287 KB
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 11 May 2016 07:11 #6943

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Yes! Remember the very very very soon comment that took Calhoun down? That was Daiichi Sankyo

Private Cell Co. Gets $18mm for Japan Heart Rights 11 May 2016 08:53 #6949

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Thanks Dov, that is what I thought. That was the company that deal was signed and then board withdrew at last minute because of some internal strife. I am too disgusted to even comment on yesterdays call. Hedrik announces R/s which I though he said 50/1 and at that point I signed off call. Checked board for comments and saw it was 15/1. Went back and listed to call, and it's just all recycled bull shit. They do nothing but double talk and then go back and add color to there BS story. Like the incontinence trial in Japan for example. For me know it's just about exposing the truth. Money is lost. :puke: :bash: Thought Tiago was a decent guy but he has been corrupted by the Cytori culture and this guy Harris is full of it too.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites