Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: more advances in biology

more advances in biology 25 Jul 2019 22:03 #13071

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

more advances in biology 29 Jul 2019 02:30 #13073

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hedge- over the past - let´s say 15 years- of reading scientific papers, my most important and decisive conclusion of that whole period, is that we- the human race and most advanced mammal i.e. species on this globe, know damn little of the functioning of our own system. Mainly how different enzymes create different biochemical reactions and their inter-relationships. A lot of the present science is based on mechanical assumptions, which are unlikely to be correct.

So- to me-before they can successfully interfere in that process that they still not understand, they have to close that gap first.

Not to speak of all that new science being developed, held back by human "money" interests of not wanting to change the status quo, of how things are. I will settle for 20-25 more years on this globe doing it my way compared to trusting pharma developments.:grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

more advances in biology 29 Jul 2019 20:13 #13080

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
Agree, much still to learn.
Advances will come but failures along the way will continue. Its been happening that way for billions of years so don't be too hard on the insects crawling on this planets face, also called the human race. :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites