Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Autologous stem cells treating Breast cancer study

Autologous stem cells treating Breast cancer study 15 May 2016 16:54 #7016

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • CalhounDoppelganger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Autologous stem cells treating Breast cancer study 15 May 2016 21:25 #7017

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Hmmm...Mike Myers reference ?

Autologous stem cells treating Breast cancer study 16 May 2016 02:13 #7019

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

CalhounDoppelganger wrote: stemcellstm.alphamedpress.org/content/early/2016/05/03/sctm.2015-0357.abstract

#onedayitwillhappen

Talks amongst yourselves ...

This is your typical Celution application- similar to breast reconstruction and SUI with men after prostatectomy.

Lymphedema is one of the most frequent side effects following cancer treatment, and treatment opportunities for it are currently lacking. Stem cell therapy has been proposed as a possible novel treatment modality. This study was the first case in which freshly isolated adipose-derived stromal cells were used to treat lymphedema. Treatment was given as a cell-assisted lipotransfer in which 4.07 × 107 cells were injected with 10 ml of lipoaspirate in the axillary region. Four months after treatment, the patient reported a great improvement in daily symptoms, reduction in need for compression therapy, and volume reduction of her affected arm. There were no adverse events. The outcome for this patient provides support for the potential use of cellular therapy for lymphedema treatment. We have begun a larger study to further test the feasibility and safety of this procedure

The Danish investigators already started their Celution supported clinic doing 10 patients as a starter-

Link : HERE

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Autologous stem cells treating Breast cancer study 16 May 2016 07:04 #7020

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • CalhounDoppelganger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
FAS-

More positive affirmation of the tech. We really just need to get rid of Hedrick and Rickey. Big and small investors just don't see the potential of the tech in them.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites