Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Community development

Community development 02 Feb 2016 06:38 #6161

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
The demise of the Cytori share price has had a dramatic impact on the "popularity" of this site, of which the visitor numbers have gone down significantly. Most likely the fact that I have given up two years ago, to write articles on a penny stock is the "other" major culprit for this fact.

Anyway- since the site is now Community funded- I thought you deserve at least a glimpse at the Google Analytics data, that has been available to me over the years and I will use this thread/topic to post screenshots of the monthly visitor numbers- together with the top 5 of cities which provided the most NEW visitors.

Mind you- on average there are about 80-100 users which return daily and about 300-400 users which at least return weekly and 800-1100 users which do so monthly. Of course- the daily users are also included in the weekly and monthly numbers..etc etc. :KO:

To start with December last year...

Counties/Cities bringing new visitors-
1. Estero - 94 2. Grand Blanc Township - 59 3. New York - 57 4. Jacksonville - 48 5- Little Rock - 45
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Community development 02 Feb 2016 06:43 #6162

• fas
For January 2016 there was a minimal improvement in the numbers-

New users came from :

1. Jacksonville - 88 2. New York - 77 3. Bonita Springs - 68 4. Estero - 36 5. San Diego - 24
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Community development 01 Mar 2016 05:19 #6502

• fas
For February the trend is upwards in virtually all categories despite the shorter month.. :yep:

New user SESSIONS came from

1. Superior - 84 (Brian´s family? :grin: ) 2. NY- 57 3. Jacksonville 52 4. Greater napanee 36 5. San Diego 31
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.507 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites