Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thank you

Thank you 26 Nov 2015 01:52 #5532

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
While there are as many reasons to be thankful, one facet of life that many often forget to be thankful for (until it is too late) is their health. We tend to take our health for granted until we're suddenly in the throes of pain or debilitating illness.
Your future health and happiness depends largely on the thoughts you think today. So each moment of every day is an opportunity to turn your thinking around, thereby helping your ability to think and feel more positively in the very next moment. Starting and/or ending each day by thinking of something you're grateful for is one way to keep your mind on the right track.
Most experts agree that there are no shortcuts to happiness. Even generally happy people do not experience joy 24 hours a day. But, a happy person can have a bad day and still find pleasure in the small things in life. So be thankful for what you have.
By focusing on what's good right now, in the present moment, you become more open to receive greater abundance in the future. Remember to say "thank you" — to yourself, the Universe, and others. And with that, I want to say THANK YOU to you, for your continued support throughout the year, and I wish you all a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites