Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: The GoFundMe campaign

The GoFundMe campaign 26 Oct 2015 06:23 #5343

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I returned from Holland yesterday with all the meds which were imported into Holland without an issue and since there are no borders within Europe since 25 odd years or so, they also arrived safely in Grünstadt in Germany. :nice:

I also expanded the width of my campaign by mailing the 10 most influential folks on my newsletter distribution list ( actually the 9 most influential plus Marc Hedrick :grin: )

I have also a campaign link for you, in case you want to read the campaign reason etc...: Fas GoFundMe campaign.

And - as an update- 20% of the Campaign goal is already achieved because of two contributions- Thanks a lot to DOV and Charly & Bev- your support is highly appreciated.

As mentioned before - their are widgets and banners on the site that lead you to my campaign page,, :yep:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The GoFundMe campaign 26 Oct 2015 11:11 #5344

• fas
Thanks to all for the contributions and kind words so far. :yep:

To our new board member Paul- you have an email in your yahoo mail account.. :write:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The GoFundMe campaign 29 Oct 2015 06:17 #5367

• fas
Update... :yep:

Just to let you know, how this thing with "GoFundMe" works and our way forward.

First- I have to admit I am pretty amazed by the positive response to this GoFundMe campaign and of course, have all intention to continue with this site and will start planning other projects for next year. Again- thanks to all who contributed so far- I due time I will send you a personal thank you note. :write:

How it works-

I simply logged in at their site- named a campaign, put up a screenshot and entered my personal information about tax ID in Germany, bank account info etc. So - that thing was online in 10 minutes or so and I could share the thing on Twitter and Facebook. Of course that is not so much my thing- as webmaster, codes for widgets and buttons for THIS page, are mainly relevant.

For this service- using their system- 5% of all donations are cashed by them. Personally I think that is reasonable, since it saves a lot of headaches in respect of publication, software and the lot.

There are no other strings as far as I can see, expect for the transfer of the money to the beneficiary- i.e. me, in this case..... see image below..

GoFundMe uses stripe.com as money "transporter"- they used to have paypal, but those guys became too greedy (I have stopped using them also... :whistle: )

So what comes in on a daily basis is forwarded 7 days later to me bankaccount and that costs 2,9% plus 30 cents. OK too I guess.

On Sunday I will take- off the buttons from the website, but anybody can always contribute to the cause of making my websites better...

the link simply is... www.gofundme.com/faskuiters ... just for future reference when the Cytori PPS is over 5 or 10$ :vegas: :vegas:

i.e. it will continue to exist... :bye:
Attachments:

The GoFundMe campaign 29 Oct 2015 06:51 #5368

• fas
As I mentioned elsewhere...

When the site is funded there is really no need for Google Adsense any longer.... :whistle:

That suits me fine- since I never liked it- thing is I accumulated as of today 51 Euro in the last 4 months (so 12,75 per month on average... :joy: :happy: :whistle: ) , but Google only pays out when 70 Euro is exceeded. So I will take all banners down, when that number is passed, which might take one month, two months.. I do not know, but go down they will.. :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.429 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites