Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problems

Problems 17 Sep 2019 12:34 #13233

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
This morning I got an email from my hoster telling me that I have used >90% of my CPU time this month. Upon checking I found out that some IP address has daily log-in attempts in the tune of 10-20.000 tries, being the cause of that. First thing I did was to switch of the site, but I could not find the IP address again in order to block it. So- I decided to stay online until "they" switch me off.

Just that you know- when the site disappears- do not worry I will be back October 1 than - maybe with an improved site according to plans- but I am not sure if I can do that, because of time restraints at present.

Stay tuned- those assholes wont chase me away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Problems 17 Sep 2019 13:45 #13235

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
Thanks for the update Fas
I was on Yahoo board earlier today and if we have issues between now and Oct. 1 timeframe I guess we can post there.

Problems 17 Sep 2019 14:35 #13236

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Thanks for the update Fas
I was on Yahoo board earlier today and if we have issues between now and Oct. 1 timeframe I guess we can post there.

/

Are you surprised that the stock has moved down sharply today - could it be the offering? - LOL
B/T/W, why would you still be posting on the Yahoo site for PSTV?

Problems 18 Sep 2019 03:35 #13238

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I think we are OK now, I blocked a range of IP addresses from 117.78.58.x to 117.78.58.y- all originating from China. On top of that I put up a Geo block for China. Now it only depends on the normal traffic I guess, since CPU usage is 92% for the month. We will see.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites