Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Notifications and other stuff

Notifications and other stuff 19 Aug 2013 11:39 #777

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
First- some of you probably have noticed that the board showed "an 500" error whilst trying to get in. Problem is I installed the latest version of the software, which was incompatible with my SEF (Search Engine Friendly) program (converts dynamic "unreadable URLS to readable URLs).
The Raccoon Lodge now uses core Joomla SEF instead. So if have bookmarks directly to the board they will not work any longer, so better delete and re-new.

Second- I had the software configured to send notifications by email to folks that participate in them for a topic, when a new entry was made.
Lately I get some of them back - especially Yahoo addresses- since I do not want my system to clog up- I switched the feature off- so no more notifications. :bye:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites