• Page:

TOPIC: Q for Fas

Q for Fas 31 May 2018 09:40 #11886

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
Fas...I keep getting this box popping up on the site about accepting cookies and reading privacy page for more details.

Is there something new ?
If so, where is the privacy page ?

Generally cookies are no big deal....just hate clicking on something I am not sure of.
Here is whats there:
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Please visit our Privacy Policy page for more details
I accept

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Q for Fas 31 May 2018 10:13 #11888

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas...I keep getting this box popping up on the site about accepting cookies and reading privacy page for more details.

Is there something new ?
If so, where is the privacy page ?

Generally cookies are no big deal....just hate clicking on something I am not sure of.
Here is whats there:
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Please visit our Privacy Policy page for more details
I accept

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I was afraid of that- you guys apparently do not know much about the EU GDPR law, which came into effect on May 25th.

Zuckerberg et al even came in front of the EU commission to testify on that and promise improvements as when it comes to the use of personal data (I personally used the introduction of that law to get rid of spam and force FB, Google etc to extremely limit the data they accumulate from me on my consumer behaviour)

Anyway- as a publisher I had to comply too to GDPR for which reason you see the pop-up. Of course, being a cheapsgoat and cannot program myself, Itook a free tool which does not distinguish by territory. However- click it once and it will not come up again and I cannot be liable for disrespecting EU law any more :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Q for Fas 31 May 2018 12:52 #11890

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
OK...thanks Fas

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites