Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Opening-up of the Lodge

Opening-up of the Lodge 27 Jul 2017 05:18 #9693

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I had some requests over the contact mail route from folks who want to join the Raccoon Lodge.

As I have already indicated in another post, I will leave tomorrow for a short break, which however will only be for a few days. I will be back on Monday and will open up the Lodge for registration of new members (and unlock present bans) . I will be very rigid and consistent with members attacking other Lodge members, which I simply will not allow, so please behave accordingly, since the collective has to have priority over own ego´s.

Double ID´s are also NOT allowed- I simply see that from IP addresses, so self-conversations are also strictly forbidden.

I would appreciate that new members write a few lines in the "welcome to the Board" category about themselves, so we have an idea who they are, in order to be able to recognize spammers.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Opening-up of the Lodge 31 Jul 2017 11:35 #9736

• fas
As promised-

I opened the Lodge for registration and unblocked Rodney and WST.

I will be very very sensitive for personal attacks and antagonism in view of the dire situation Cytori is in.

Big EGO´s I have no need of.

Of course- I have to approve your request first and odd stuff always makes me suspicious to be dealing with spammers.

Please make your username and password simple so you do not forget. Membership of this board is different than protecting your bank account!

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Opening-up of the Lodge 01 Aug 2017 20:27 #9750

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS

On the Home page, some of the information appears to be outdated by now. Maybe he can replace some with other write ups from the news/scientific sources.

Opening-up of the Lodge 02 Aug 2017 06:24 #9753

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

On the Home page, some of the information appears to be outdated by now. Maybe he can replace some with other write ups from the news/scientific sources.

Franshei-

I will not spend one minute of my time on outdated articles until I am sure Cytori remains a going concern and not a pink sheet value. Remember- I said- game over before STAR and I obviously still fear that. Capital raising at 10-20 cents i.e fractions of a cent pre-split, has to me the same effect.

I am renovating part of my house myself now- which I am doing now myself to preserve capital. That would have been different with good STAR results i.e. I would have let professionals do it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites