Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change of mind

Change of mind 01 Apr 2017 08:43 #9091

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Something was missing after getting up... it clearly was the Board here and seeing if somebody wrote something interesting.

Since I believe I will have plenty to convey despite "No news" until Scleroderma at the start of Q3, I decided to put the Board back online and simply ban the two users who ignored me and my rules of behaviour. WST and Rodney will be banned until further notice, which probably will be for several months.

Anyway- I did remember irrationalexuberance´s words and they seemed to make a lot of sense.

Hope you agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, rothco619, d9dozrman, fatboy, sahin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Change of mind 01 Apr 2017 14:16 #9092

• irrationalexuberance
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
:vegas:

Happy Saturday my friend. You deserve respect and gratitude from all of us Lodge members, and hopefully people will act in that spirit toward each other going forward.

2017 could be the year that the long suffering shareholders finally recoup some of our losses. No risk no reward, back up the truck and wait for analysts to start pumping.

Change of mind 02 Apr 2017 08:30 #9093

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Fas, thanks for re-opening the board.

Change of mind 02 Apr 2017 21:29 #9095

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
FAS, I'm extremely grateful that you have had a change of heart and re-opened the board. Personally, as a layman when it comes to the technology, I have found a wealth of knowledge on this board and enjoy reading it daily.
I hope that WST and Rod will once again be able to join us someday for WST's knowledge and Rod who seems to catch the recent developments as soon as they happen.
Thanks again for re-opening the board,
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Change of mind 03 Apr 2017 10:53 #9098

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
FAS,

I have to echo the words of b767. Not being a scientist I too look to the board for insights into the research and viability of the therapies. I too would like to see the banished members reinstated. As I have opined many times each of us has the responsibility to conduct ourselves civilly. Although I will miss some of the humor I was able to glean from the vitriol. Thanks for re-considering and re-instating the forum!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Change of mind 07 Apr 2017 12:34 #9103

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Was disheartening to see the board pulled down, Thank you for bringing it back for many reasons! Holding out hope for Scleroderma this year.

d9:vegas:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites