TOPIC: LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials

LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials 25 Dec 2015 03:50 #5823

• dis
  • dis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

do anybody of you really thinks LV will place the order?
i hope it for the shareholders but i'm almost 100% certain they won't place that order and that management knows this already for weeks/months but is still keeping the shareholders in the dark...

in the Q4 results and the CC you will probably see that order wasn't placed and that they will tell story how difficult it's for LV because of new rules in China and blablabla...

problem is that in all CYTX projections those 5m$ are counted in so fiancials will be looking more doomed if the order doesnt' come then they are already now...
they still said in october to hit the revenue projections of $9-12m but they know probably already by then they won't make it by a mile ....
they only report good news (update their 2015 operating cash burn guidance for the full year down to $22 million what is good news for sure) but why not tell the China/LV issues ?why only report good news?

do you really think they have the cash till june 2016?
look again at their financials and then you will see the real situation here...look at cash $19m and debt $ 17.7m(term loan Oxford) but look at liabilities (Total Contractual Obligations) is closer to $37.5 million (See page 20 in the 10Q)...this is more then market value of the company...

they will burn around $ 6m in Q4 i guess (with the $5 order from LV that i bet won't come)...what about the cost of goods of $2million or so towards the $5m order ?...
what about the payments to olympus,Roche,trial costs,payments and interest on short term debt ?(estimate of $10m next months)..

so 19 million minus 6million Q4 burn= 13 million at year end ...if they pay their bills/obligations then in feb/march the cash is under 5-6million (loan term covenant) Oxford can walk in,take everything and close the doors...

of course so far it won't come because they won't pay certain bills to stay over the limit...

i hope you start to understand why excellent OA results + partnership (with cash) are necessary to keep the company alive....
don't believe the messageboards but go with the hard facts and reread the 10Q...

and if you search enough you will better understand the real reason why they had to do the operation "free warrants" because otherwise company would be gone already....

and like i said before i was a long time shareholder but i will never buy a single share again till they resolved their cash problem ...and since i followed the company their cash problem is NOW at the worst ever...and that is why shareprice is $0.19 with market value this low...

gr
dis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials 25 Dec 2015 10:55 #5829

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
excellent OA results + partnership (with cash) are necessary to keep the company alive

yes it looks like. Chash is needed. :cool:

regards holdi
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul

holdi

LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials 26 Dec 2015 15:40 #5834

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Dis Dis Dis

No real news but a decent rehash of the obvious.
Real lesson not really Cytori specific imho but all stocks of this nature, low cash levels, constant burn and minimal sales at best should be considered HIGH RISK. Its just that simple. One must understand that in the end one may loose even if the premise for a investment seems sound.
You lost me here though.

***and if you search enough you will better understand the real reason why they had to do the operation "free warrants" because otherwise company would be gone already....***

Do you mean free warrants with the financings (which are often standard for these types of companies but perhaps not to the recent scale) or do you meant the free shares received as a results of the cashless warrant exercise?

LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials 27 Dec 2015 08:26 #5835

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rethinking Lorem and the Chinese market.

I go back and take another read the April PR re CFDA approval of the celution system in China. It reconfirms to me that it is a medical device approval and not an indication approval. Celution faces a completely new but potentially a very vast market in China. If Lorem is serious to make the market a BROAD success, Lorem should have bought many celution system sets and virtually give away free to opinion leaders and create a new marke over time (just like a phase 4 trial in the US). In this setting, many patients would be treated at no cost in leading state run pospitals. They can choose a smaller exposure , but still they need many celution system units. If some so-called private clinics would buy and use the machines, the patients would be charged.

China is a completely new and unknown market for the celution system. It would be a big money draining adventure for Lorem for the first few years. Lorem may not have the big money (KT LIm has his own problems in currency depreciation and slow housing market in Australia) to make a BROAD success. They may choose a smaller exposure, but still it is a very difficult market and it is still money draining (and they still need local partners, as they have stated).

If Lorem is making a big time in marketing in China, we should know about it. I think the progress is slow.

Yet, they still have their licensing agreement with CYTORI and substantial purchasing obligation year over year.

Fas, while K T Lim and Lorem are new in this medical device business, Chris Calhoun and his new team are experts and they appear to have a good plan to develop a renewed business in EU and maybe the middle East. I truely believe Celative is for real. He and Perin truely believe in the cardio indication. If they have enough financial backing from somewhere, I think they will come to CYTORI to out license the entire cardio portfolio, as well as the EU marketing rights for the celution system (all indications, except alopecia, scleroderma, OA ). I think if the cash is there for Celactive, they will pay cash for the cardio indication, including the patents. They will aslo set up the Okyanos style clinics somewhere.

I think KT Lim does not have this kind of Chris Calhoun-Perin-Soneff knowhows and plan.

Enough said and let us hope something good is being planned.

LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials 27 Dec 2015 10:31 #5836

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Franshei

I do not know China at all, but it is logical in any country, with lets say "centrally managed economies including health system"- that you use equipment on your population once it has been proven that the device works for certain applications either at home or based on strong evidence from "advanced economies say".

With Cytori - none such is applicable to date- but OA might come first.

Lorem needs development partners- corporate ones or the state itself, but also the Celution 800 is of little use since the CTX2 obviuosly will be the future- I am sure KT Lim is waiting for that machine out of Deeside. :yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

LV order 5m$ in 2015 and financials 28 Dec 2015 10:55 #5843

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

Lorem needs development partners- corporate ones or the state itself, but also the Celution 800 is of little use since the CTX2 obviuosly will be the future- I am sure KT Lim is waiting for that machine out of Deeside.

Yes the "mysterious CTX2" Where the hell is it? Does anyone in the universe know? :KO:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites