Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another "hire" and we are going to the moon!

Another "hire" and we are going to the moon! 09 Sep 2015 08:19 #5181

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I am not going to bring up all the PAST hires who were going to purchase 10000 units in all hospitals, and such. You all know the past.

The strategy as I see it is to buy time. We all know how Japan behaves depending on who's running the company, so this is more like a shareholder move.

If I needed a couple of years and a hundred million or so, I would bring in some respected folks who are willing to slow dance for a couple of years and hope for the trials to go smoothly. A BIG IF, since no big trials have been successful to date (I don't care how others might disagree here, but this is the fact, no matter how they twist it.)

Then do something about those 300 million shares that will be too heavy to move the share price. Couple of ways here... we all know them...

The biggest clue will be their very next dilution, if there is anything coming up this year or early next year then this is a big :bang:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites