• Page:

TOPIC: The hand of the Master

The hand of the Master 13 May 2014 06:17 #1675

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Yeah-

I did have a look at the Seeking Alpha Call Transcript this morning and from a "strategic" view point, we finally seem to be doing things right.

The gang at Callan Road- headed by CC and Saad- almost always seem to have been proud of arranging financing for the Company at the very last minute and always arranged a certain number of money, so that the shorts knew that the "money wheel" would be running again in 6-9 months time and a new round of money could be made for them i.e. the shorts that is.

I do recognize the "Hand of the Master" who took care of getting rid of CC and through the BOD arranged the philosophy of Cytori which came through loud and clear during this call.

That is - solve the accounting issues (KPMG subject to), which was nicely done with the Sumitomo capital leasing arrangement. Start saving money instead of throwing it out of the window like CC and Saad did and most importantly- make cash a -NON ISSUE- by making sure there is enough in the coffers ALWAYS and add to the cash with strategic initiatives, on which one is CONSERVATIVE in briefing to the shareholders.

Needless to say- I agree with this policy, will advise, when things go wrong and hope Hedrick will have success with BARDA.
That will recruit institutional´s and the share price will follow. At least May warrant holders are taken care of and the family is reasonably comfy again with the outlook.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The hand of the Master 13 May 2014 08:46 #1676

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Cash has always been the issue here...worse case of balance sheet management I have ever seen.

The problem with companies with bad management is by the time they get rid of them terrible damage has been done.

We'll be crossing 100 million shares before we see this cash flow positive :cry:

At least fixing the accounting issues (which never should have been a issue) is a important step, I agree

It sounded to me that scleroderma has gone no where beyond the first 12 patients,,,did you get that impression Fas ?

Limiting trials vs limiting VP's and board seats still seems to me we have a ways to go.

The hand of the Master 13 May 2014 10:56 #1678

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Yes hedge- we are undiluted at 75 Mio. With the 40$ Mio Cowen arrangement, we surely will pass the 100 Mio shares.

Personally I am not too worried about that, just sad, since it could have been done so much better if we would have had the right folks at the steering wheel. :cry:

Anyway- the Marx brothers are adopting the translational work now and selected 3 examples.

Of course - this gets "cytori-sized" or "moulded" to fit the corporate world of Marc and Mark (now baptized to be: the Marx Brothers).

Do not believe them literally- both are fairy tale artists, who have no code of honor in telling the truth (actually CC had a reasonable amount of that) and just will show/tell what suits their corporate view. :yawn:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The hand of the Master 13 May 2014 11:24 #1679

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
***We'll be crossing 100 million shares before we see this cash flow positive***

Funny, almost posted that 100 million share comment last night, but with this twist, 10 million short or 100 million outstanding, which comes first? Sad, it has come to this. :evil: :cry:

d9

The hand of the Master 13 May 2014 11:41 #1680

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The Marx Brothers Love it !!! :joy:
Lets hope they can do more than make Duck Soup ! :KO:

The hand of the Master 13 May 2014 11:43 #1681

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
d9

Once we get CYTXW out of the way we will see where the shorts really stand.

Of course our little company will be adding nicely to the float as well.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites