TOPIC: Refreshing the inevitable?

Refreshing the inevitable? 09 May 2014 16:14 #1660

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
We will see.

The timing appears to be smart...???

The filing is no surprise- since it had to come in order to provide options of financing for management.
Pure business therefore.

from the registration form:

The registrant has an existing “shelf” Registration Statement that was declared effective on May 9, 2011 and which expires on May 9, 2014, pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) rules. Accordingly, the registrant is filing this new shelf Registration Statement for the purpose of continuing to provide the registrant with the ability to sell securities from time to time covered by this Registration Statement. The registrant has included in this Registration Statement ,397,246 of securities (the “Unsold Securities”) registered pursuant to Registration Statement No. 333-172787. Pursuant to Rule 415(a)(6) under the Securities Act, ,619 of filing fees previously paid in connection with the Unsold Securities will continue to be applied to the Unsold Securities. In accordance with SEC rules, the registrant may continue to offer and sell the Unsold Securities during the grace period afforded by Rule 415(a)(5). If the registrant sells any Unsold Securities during the grace period, the registrant will identity in a pre-effective amendment to this Registration Statement the new amount of Unsold Securities to be carried forward to this Registration Statement in reliance upon Rule 415(a)(6).

What they bring on Monday is "slightly" more relevant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Refreshing the inevitable? 09 May 2014 16:29 #1661

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Do you think there is a connection between the filing to expand the BOD and this shelf offering? Seems like something is up

Refreshing the inevitable? 09 May 2014 16:36 #1662

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
No- not really.

The shelf simply had a "useful" life and needed to be re-newed.

The BOD already is "GIGANTIC" for a micro cap like Cytori (9 folks), they needed an additional spot for KT Lim yes- and hopefully for a partner. We will see. :cool:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites