• Page:

TOPIC: Oxford's share of the new secondary

Oxford's share of the new secondary 10 Sep 2019 16:00 #13222

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
So what amount of the $17 million of the new secondary will Oxford take ?
Does anyone remember what was spelled out they would get in asset sales or monies raised ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Oxford's share of the new secondary 11 Sep 2019 01:32 #13223

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I still have to look at that S-1, but glancing at it for a minute, I thought I noted that someone guaranteed the amount to be raised, which is interesting.

Anyway, to answer your question- yes- I do recall Oxford took in 3 Mio plus- 3.4 I believe- so the balance should be roughly 10 Mio at this point in time.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Oxford's share of the new secondary 13 Sep 2019 15:02 #13224

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow, I only skimmed as well but I didnt see any guarantees other than the traditional greenshoe.

Yes you are correct about what Oxford already took out but I thought they may be entitled to more in a new raise.
Anyway we will know soon enough I guess.
I also noticed current share count is up to 786,980 shares as of the time of the filing. Thats up over 300k since June I believe.

Oxford's share of the new secondary 14 Sep 2019 08:18 #13225

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Wow, I only skimmed as well but I didnt see any guarantees other than the traditional greenshoe.

Yes you are correct about what Oxford already took out but I thought they may be entitled to more in a new raise.
Anyway we will know soon enough I guess.
I also noticed current share count is up to 786,980 shares as of the time of the filing. Thats up over 300k since June I believe.

/

HF - aren't you surprised that the share price has held up well despite the substantial dilution that will result from the Offering?

Oxford's share of the new secondary 14 Sep 2019 12:23 #13226

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Not really.

Oxford's share of the new secondary 14 Sep 2019 14:06 #13227

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Not really.

/

"not really" - makes no sense and if I asked you the Q on the day the Offering was announced there is no way that you would say that it was not going lower - just admit that you have no good answer instead of prevaricating with a "not really" answer - otherwise, have a wonderful weekend!:really: :bash: :bye:

Oxford's share of the new secondary 16 Sep 2019 06:10 #13228

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I did spend 5 minutes now on looking at that S-1 draft and I guess what I saw about a week ago, caught my eye again- it says in the pre-amble to the document where all the conditions are described-

The Offering is being underwritten on a firm commitment basis. and at a later point- Sole Book-Running Manager is H.C. Wainwright & Co.Upon looking at their website, I see the investment bank was founded in 1868 in Boston- so has been around for a while and I even knew their name, which means really nothing, but anyway, they are something better than we were used with when Plus still was Cytori. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Oxford's share of the new secondary 16 Sep 2019 12:35 #13229

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: I did spend 5 minutes now on looking at that S-1 draft and I guess what I saw about a week ago, caught my eye again- it says in the pre-amble to the document where all the conditions are described-

The Offering is being underwritten on a firm commitment basis. and at a later point- Sole Book-Running Manager is H.C. Wainwright & Co.Upon looking at their website, I see the investment bank was founded in 1868 in Boston- so has been around for a while and I even knew their name, which means really nothing, but anyway, they are something better than we were used with when Plus still was Cytori. :whistle:

/

I believe the "firm commitment" is to the total dollars - Wainwright is committed to that, but not any particular selling price.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites