Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand?

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 02:40 #12077

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1087
Last night a new filing (and prospectus) came out increasing the offered Preferred C´s from 20.000 to 25.000 again.

Link to filing : HERE

High demand or tactics i.e. bluff?

Personally - I opt for demand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 07:29 #12078

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Extra 5 mil means another five plus mil shares for dilution.
Let’s hope that they don’t squander the money and that it will carry them through to producing some meaningful revenue.

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 07:59 #12079

• fas

b767cpt wrote: Extra 5 mil means another five plus mil shares for dilution.
Let’s hope that they don’t squander the money and that it will carry them through to producing some meaningful revenue.

The presentation accompanying the prospectus of the RO had two of the market introductions shifted to 2020 compared to the presentation in October 2017, which had them in 2019 (ADRESU and ATI-0918). We will see. In hindsight, I must admit that Franshei was right- in the short term the fantasy of PPS development has to come from the oncology products (together with SCLERADEC II read-out). Despite my aversion to chemo therapy products in general, they are part of conventional medicine and for disruptive stuff like CCT, this might be a great cash-cow to develop CCT and all of us become happy. (Despite unqualified opinions of others)

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 09:56 #12080

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 198
2 filings last night Fas.
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=12863290&RcvdDate=7/17/2018&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=424B3&View=html
This one, at least in the headline, still shows $20 million in the series C sale but a increase in warrants and a lowering of maximum warrant conversion price.
>>>On July 17, 2018, we determined to increase the number of Warrants included in each Unit from 621 Warrants to 1,050 Warrants and to reduce the Warrant exercise price to the lesser of (a) $0.90 per share and (b) the conversion price per share of the Series C Preferred Stock. Each subscription right will entitle you to purchase one Unit, which we refer to as the Basic Subscription Right, at a subscription price per Unit of $1,000, which we refer to as the Subscription Price. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock at an exercise price equal to the lesser of (a) $0.90 per share and (b) the conversion price per share of the Series C Preferred Stock from the date of issuance through its expiration 30 months from the date of issuance. If you exercise your Basic Subscription Rights in full, and any portion of the Units remain available under the Rights Offering, you will be entitled to an over-subscription privilege to purchase a portion of the unsubscribed Units at the Subscription Price, subject to proration and ownership limitations, which we refer to as the Over-Subscription Privilege. Each subscription right consists of a Basic Subscription Right and an Over-Subscription Privilege, which we refer to as the Subscription Right. <<<

Why ???

Disclaimer: full filings not read

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 10:48 #12081

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 198
Also interesting is the email from my broker today reflecting the new terms and is the link I provided...$20 not $25 million.
Also the Increase in warrants.

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 12:06 #12082

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

myownhedgefund wrote: 2 filings last night Fas.
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=12863290&RcvdDate=7/17/2018&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=424B3&View=html
This one, at least in the headline, still shows $20 million in the series C sale but a increase in warrants and a lowering of maximum warrant conversion price.
>>>On July 17, 2018, we determined to increase the number of Warrants included in each Unit from 621 Warrants to 1,050 Warrants and to reduce the Warrant exercise price to the lesser of (a) $0.90 per share and (b) the conversion price per share of the Series C Preferred Stock. Each subscription right will entitle you to purchase one Unit, which we refer to as the Basic Subscription Right, at a subscription price per Unit of $1,000, which we refer to as the Subscription Price. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock at an exercise price equal to the lesser of (a) $0.90 per share and (b) the conversion price per share of the Series C Preferred Stock from the date of issuance through its expiration 30 months from the date of issuance. If you exercise your Basic Subscription Rights in full, and any portion of the Units remain available under the Rights Offering, you will be entitled to an over-subscription privilege to purchase a portion of the unsubscribed Units at the Subscription Price, subject to proration and ownership limitations, which we refer to as the Over-Subscription Privilege. Each subscription right consists of a Basic Subscription Right and an Over-Subscription Privilege, which we refer to as the Subscription Right. <<<

Why ???

Disclaimer: full filings not read

This appears to be an act of desperation from what Hedge posted up. Up to 1050 warrants now? Appears like a fire sell to entice buyers at the last moment.
Fas, if they are now pushing marketing back to 2020 now, I fear Hedge is right in that another RO will be necessary to carry them through until they become self sufficient.

RO Offering increased with 20%- Bluff or Demand? 18 Jul 2018 13:19 #12083

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: 2 filings last night Fas.

Thanks Hedge- my mistake. The 8K I referenced had numbers which were for Fee Calculation only. I apparently missed that and should have read the prospectus, which I did not, after which I would have noticed the mistake.

Conclusion- yes- there seems to be desperation and low subscription can only drive that with all of its consequences. Based on my false interpretation I almost subscribed some more at another local broker, which I ended up not doing since they have an earlier deadline compared to US brokers. Good for me , I guess.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds