• Page:

TOPIC: What is Cytori worth ?

What is Cytori worth ? 01 Jun 2018 06:30 #11892

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
What is CYTX worth? The sophistry of, ''whatever the market share price says it is'' is not lost on me. However, we know that dramatic changes in share prices can happen from one moment to another with the announcement of news. I guess the question is, what does a dispationate outsider without our emotional baggage believe CYTX is worth?

Admittedly, management's worth is debatable. One could well make the case that management decreases the value of the company but that is a separate subject in and of itself.

Its debt levels are not really onerous, (except in the context of management's inability to secure funding and release the company from all the liens on its patent portfolio etc. But when you measure the debt (forget about the dilution todate, that also is another story) against its assets there is a real disconnect.

- Massive tax loss carryforwards for any potential purchaser
- The best autologous ADRC exraction device in the market (caveat : patent expiration issues or drug patent issues?)
- Very positive diffuse Scleroderma data
- Muliple independent investigator studies
- ADRESU Japanese trial
- BARDA funded burn study
- ATI-0918, Liposomal Doxorubicin

A pitifull market cap that does not seem justified to me:evil:
Are he Swiss good guys good or bad?
Is his the end game?
Who end up with what?
Why doesn't any BP/BB/Generic Pharma snap this up for ATI 0918 and have all the rest as a free option.
The tax loss carryforwards alone make this an interesting proposition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is Cytori worth ? 01 Jun 2018 06:43 #11893

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

rongside wrote: What is CYTX worth? The sophistry of, ''whatever the market share price says it is'' is not lost on me. However, we know that dramatic changes in share prices can happen from one moment to another with the announcement of news. I guess the question is, what does a dispationate outsider without our emotional baggage believe CYTX is worth?

Admittedly, management's worth is debatable. One could well make the case that management decreases the value of the company but that is a separate subject in and of itself.

Its debt levels are not really onerous, (except in the context of management's inability to secure funding and release the company from all the liens on its patent portfolio etc. But when you measure the debt (forget about the dilution todate, that also is another story) against its assets there is a real disconnect.

- Massive tax loss carryforwards for any potential purchaser
- The best autologous ADRC exraction device in the market (caveat : patent expiration issues or drug patent issues?)
- Very positive diffuse Scleroderma data
- Muliple independent investigator studies
- ADRESU Japanese trial
- BARDA funded burn study
- ATI-0918, Liposomal Doxorubicin

A pitifull market cap that does not seem justified to me:evil:
Are he Swiss good guys good or bad?
Is his the end game?
Who end up with what?
Why doesn't any BP/BB/Generic Pharma snap this up for ATI 0918 and have all the rest as a free option.
The tax loss carryforwards alone make this an interesting proposition.

Rongside, it is puzzling, but the mistakes of the past are likely part of the equation - certainly folks such as HF and WST will tell why you are totally wrong.

What is Cytori worth ? 03 Jun 2018 10:58 #11909

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
John-

You ask a very important question with which I have been struggling a bit. Of course technically I can give you my honest estimate with a simple discounted cash flow modell, since that has been my trade for most of my life and that would take me probably less than half an hour.

The things that I have learned in the past three years by following the "destruction of CYTX PPS and learning about conventional medicine at the same time", i.e PPS destruction caused by BP, short sellers, management incompetence, chronic cash shortage or even worse, makes this all an hazardous affair, but will have a crack at it tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites