CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: RO Closed and completed

RO Closed and completed 28 Nov 2017 15:35 #10642

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 28, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (“Cytori”) (NASDAQ:CYTX) announced today the closing of its rights offering (the “Rights Offering”) to subscribe for units at a subscription price of $1,000 per unit.
Pursuant to the Rights Offering, Cytori sold an aggregate of 10,000 units consisting of an aggregate of 10,000 shares of Series B Preferred Stock and 18,000,000 warrants, with each warrant exercisable for one share of common stock at an exercise price of $0.3333 per share, resulting in gross proceeds to Cytori of $10.0 million, after deducting expenses relating to the Rights Offering, including dealer-manager fees and expenses, and excluding any proceeds received upon exercise of any warrants. The warrants will be exercisable upon stockholder approval to increase our authorized shares of common stock.
Maxim Group LLC acted as dealer-manager for the Rights Offering. Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. acted as financial advisor to Cytori in connection with the Rights Offering.
If you have questions about the Rights Offering, please contact Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Cytori's information agent for the Rights Offering, by calling (855) 793-5068 (toll-free); or Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10174, Attention Syndicate Department, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone (212) 895-3745.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Closed and completed 28 Nov 2017 15:36 #10643

• fas
I just checked with my IB online account- nothing there still- but I presume that will be done tomorrow.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

RO Closed and completed 28 Nov 2017 21:44 #10644

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Well, at least it is done.
$8.9 million plus a few sales gets them a little breathing room.
Now we see how many shares they will be asking to be approved next year.
CYTXW closed under 2 cents today but I don't think anyone has any illusions they are worthless.
I guess BARDA can start now
FDA still a little further out.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 05:32 #10645

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: Well, at least it is done.
$8.9 million plus a few sales gets them a little breathing room.
Now we see how many shares they will be asking to be approved next year.
CYTXW closed under 2 cents today but I don't think anyone has any illusions they are worthless.
I guess BARDA can start now
FDA still a little further out.

We will see.

I do find it noteworthy, that they did not build an over-allotment clause in. There was no legal/Nasdaq ruling in respect of limits of money raising as far as I know. From shareholders- i.e. an RO- the sky is the limit I believe and it would have "worked".

In respect of the forthcoming special shareholders vote required, of course they will build-in some safeguards- either extension to 150 or 200 Mio will be my guess.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 08:40 #10646

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***I do find it noteworthy, that they did not build an over-allotment clause in. There was no legal/Nasdaq ruling in respect of limits of money raising as far as I know. From shareholders- i.e. an RO- the sky is the limit I believe and it would have "worked".***

I simply read it is they NEVER raise enough money. You know that has always been a pet peeve of mine.
A longer cushion would have been nice.

I'm still in the 150 million share count as the amount they will ask for next year. Even with partnerships, this was not the last raise for Cytori !!!

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 09:03 #10647

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: I'm still in the 150 million share count as the amount they will ask for next year. Even with partnerships, this was not the last raise for Cytori !!!

That means you are more optimistic than I am Hedge... :grin:

Just an observation :winky:

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 09:50 #10648

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: ***

Even with partnerships, this was not the last raise for Cytori !!!

The need for an additional new raise may not be necessary for some time as the warrants could be forced to be exercised if the SP exceeds .83 for ten consecutive days - in addition, it may be possible to adjust the exercise price of CYTXW before the Dec. expiration.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 11:22 #10649

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I can think of 18 million reasons why the $0.83 forced conversion will be difficult....LOL

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 11:58 #10650

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: - in addition, it may be possible to adjust the exercise price of CYTXW before the Dec. expiration.

Where does that say that Rodney? I would like to check, since that possibly could wet my appetite at 2 cents.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 12:41 #10651

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, do not know for sure that they can change the exercise price of CYTXW, but I seem to recall that at some time in the past earlier issued warrants had their exercise prices adjusted downward.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 12:52 #10652

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, do not know for sure that they can change the exercise price of CYTXW, but I seem to recall that at some time in the past earlier issued warrants had their exercise prices adjusted downward.

That was with the private placement from May 2009 (which was extended for a year and re-priced) and not from a public offering, so you can forget about that. Unknown conversion values makes the pricing of a tradeble commodity a bitch and virtually impossible.

I hope you are pleased with the changed template- this (old, new one) has all issues fixed that I saw early 2016 so I decided to come back to it.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 13:23 #10653

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, have you seen the impact of the RO in your account yet - what % did you get?

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 13:35 #10654

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, have you seen the impact of the RO in your account yet - what % did you get?

Yes- I looked a few hours ago.

I saw whole units of Preferred B shares- so no quantity like X number signed divided by 1,77. And the related warrants in quantity but unpriced- that is 1800 per Preferred B share. My understanding was that the preferred B would be converted into tradeble shares immediately and warrants listed as soon as the Board has approval to extend the number of authorized shares.

We do not seem to be there yet- but than again- I am in no rush.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 13:39 #10655

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Same with me - cash out, but no value of securities shown.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 13:48 #10656

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I haven't read the board in awhile, but I'm assuming (with confidence) that nobody on this board was foolish enough to throw more money at this company, even at .33 -- at this point, it would be similar to self sabotage, or some other fondness for destroying yourself and losing money.

I'd like the board to consider this: if your family (people you care for and feel a sense of duty to look after) was investing in your business, and you had plans to obtain their money, would you first obtain their money, and then release positive news thereafter to hopefully grow their investment; or, would you release artificially positive news, get their money at an inflated price based on basically bullshit, and then do nothing but watch their investment die while you reap the benefits of their investment? Or, even worse, would you pull another Cytori stunt by releasing artificially positive news to lure your family and then sell shares of the company at a discount the very next day? If the latter two, you belong with Cytori. If the initial suggestion, perhaps the gates of Heaven may open for you. Perhaps.

My point is this: you're not on their team and they're not on yours despite the thousands of pages of literature in law journals about a company's fiduciary duty to shareholders. They're 1000 percent against you in a game of filling their pockets against your diminishing bank account. That's all there is to it, folks. THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR TEAM. THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 13:56 #10657

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Same with me - cash out, but no value of securities shown.

Your preferred B should simply have its cash value of 1000$ a piece. That is what it shows at IB.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 14:18 #10658

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
If there was hope of CYTXW re-pricing...why didn't they do it BEFORE the RO and save the Maxim fees ?
I don't know why franshei and RS get so hung up on constant re-pricing issues. Just not going to happen.

Fas...I was always had the understanding that B series needed approval to convert.
Wadd...agree....well paid for sloppy work year after year means this must continue for as long as possible.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 14:22 #10659

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
My account shows no value for the preferred and I am in the process of trying to square that away along with the exact amount of preferred shares that s/b in the a/c .

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 14:42 #10660

• fas

waddlingwillbologni wrote: If the latter two, you belong with Cytori. If the initial suggestion, perhaps the gates of Heaven may open for you. Perhaps.
My point is this: you're not on their team and they're not on yours despite the thousands of pages of literature in law journals about a company's fiduciary duty to shareholders. They're 1000 percent against you in a game of filling their pockets against your diminishing bank account. That's all there is to it, folks. THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR TEAM. THEY ARE YOUR ENEMY.

Waddle- with all due respect, I did not see any news that artificially drove the PPS up the last few months. I know I am a sucker, for still being around but actually, since the same issue crossed my mind today whilst bathing- I am not an investor any longer - I am an ideologist in holistic healing and Cytori is (besides the Azaya stuff) the only alternative there. Do not worry though- my family is still well fed and sheltered and enjoying life and will be as long as they live.
I know by now how the game is played- I expect nothing until year end so that the champions in SD (where are they now- the filings still speak of Callan Road???) can get there belly stuffed with bulk loads of options and other deserved rewards. So be it. It has become "standard procedure" - still I would never forgive myself for giving up until the last breath of air has left the virtual Cytori lungs.

Hedge- the last prospectus filing of November was completely changed again. I almost missed that too. I know what I am talking about.

RO Closed and completed 29 Nov 2017 14:56 #10661

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This is the good stuff: "Do not worry though- my family is still well fed and sheltered and enjoying life and will be as long as they live." -- happy to hear this, Fas.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites