Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Breaking down fat- alexey´s blog

Breaking down fat- alexey´s blog 16 Jan 2015 09:17 #3207

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Alexey Bersenev is a Russian born and educated surgeon, who apparently moved to the US early in the Century and have been involved with stem cells ever since. Works at Penn State- PhD- and a very"productive" communicator and webpage producer, whom I got along great in the time I was active at LinkedIn in the various Regenerative Medicine groups.

I intend to pick that up again- assuming fat cells will be the next big thing, with or without Cytori.

Alexey also writes smart things about fat cells and I can recommend his series: "breaking down fat:"- he wrote quite a few articles on this subject, which are rather objective and to the point.

Breaking down fat: Comparison of devices for SVF isolation
by ALEXEY BERSENEV on JANUARY 14, 2015 · 0 COMMENTS
in ADIPOSE
For the routine clinical use of adipose tissue-derived stromal vascular fraction (SVF), automated commercial processing devices should be considered. These devices allow to save a lot of time, money, decrease patient-to-patient and technician-to-technician variability, improve: safety of the procedure and quality of final SVF product. There is a variety of SVF devices worldwide in different stages of development and regulatory status. If you are trying to choose the best SVF processing device, you should consider the following parameters:
Device availability on a market
Regulatory status (there are no SVF devices on US market, approved by FDA)
Cost
Functionality of the set and support (single use disposable, enzymes, centrifuge, other materials in the kit)
Processing parameters: time, volume of input and output, automation, software customization
Quality of SVF output

Continue reading at his wordpress site:
Alexey´s Blog

The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites