The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hedrick speaks at SourceCapital Conference

Hedrick speaks at SourceCapital Conference 05 Feb 2016 00:09 #6207

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) announced today that the company will present at the Source Capital 2016 Disruptive Growth & Healthcare Conference at 10:45 AM Eastern Time (7:45 AM Pacific Time) on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. The presentation will take place in the Tribeca Hub room at the Convene in New York City. For more information on the conference or for investors to register, please go to www.SourceCapitalConference.com .

Dr. Marc Hedrick, CEO and President of Cytori Therapeutics, will provide an update on current corporate activities and recent developments, including progress on the STAR trial, the U.S. phase III trial focused on Scleroderma related hand dysfunction, and other pipeline programs.

A live audio and video webcast of the presentation will be available under the investor relations section of Cytori’s website at www.cytori.com ( ir.cytori.com ). A replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the event. Please connect to Cytori’s website several minutes prior to the start of the webcast to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Hedrick speaks at SourceCapital Conference 05 Feb 2016 05:37 #6208

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Do not recall this conference from prior years. In 2015 Hedrick et al did very little in respect of presentations, which seems to be right- they are just costing money and never brought anything.. :whistle:

Anyway- better not look for any ulterior motive since surely there is none. :grin:

Just the program to show its a typical regenerative med conference where most - all except ATHX I believe- peers are represented.

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Hedrick speaks at SourceCapital Conference 05 Feb 2016 11:03 #6211

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Just the usual shopping around for money imho

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites