• Page:

TOPIC: 8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 05:54 #6128

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
A

s previously disclosed, on June 4, 2015, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company") received a deficiency letter from the staff (the "Staff") of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that it no longer meets NASDAQ's requirements for continued listing on The NASDAQ Global Market under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) (the "Bid Price Rule"). The Company was provided until December 1, 2015 to regain compliance with such rules, and on December 3, 2015, the Company received another letter from Nasdaq notifying the Company that it had not regained compliance with such rules within the required time period. The Company appealed Nasdaq's decision to delist its common stock from The NASDAQ Global Market and, pursuant to applicable NASDAQ rules, the delisting of the Company's common stock has been stayed during the pendency of the appeal. As part of its appeal, the Company requested that the listing of its common stock be transferred from The NASDAQ Global Market tier to The NASDAQ Capital Market tier and that the Company be granted additional time to regain compliance with the Bid Price Rule.
On January 27, 2016, the Company received a decision from the Nasdaq Hearings Panel regarding its appeal, which grants the Company's request to transfer the listing of its common stock from The NASDAQ Global Market tier to The NASDAQ Capital Market tier, and grants the Company until May 31, 2016 to regain compliance with the Bid Price Rule. The Company's common stock will continue to trade under the symbol "CYTX" following the transfer of its listing to The NASDAQ Capital Market tier. The continued listing of the Company's common stock on The NASDAQ Capital Market tier is subject to its compliance with the Bid Price Rule on or before May 31, 2016, and its continued compliance with all other applicable rules for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market.

Anybody gets this when related to the Meeting on January 21th?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 06:55 #6130

• fas

fas wrote:
Anybody gets this when related to the Meeting on January 21th?

When I read the information presented by Waddyxx and Franshei,

waddlingwillbologni

just a bit of information regarding the nasdaq hearing because there seemed to be some confusion. cytori could have opted for an automatic additional 180 day extension to continue to trade on the nasdaq capital market rather than the nasdaq global market. rather than that, cytori seeks to remain on the nasdaq global market and will present an appeal to nasdaq for a cost of $10k. clearly, cytori believes it has works in progress (or a plan) that will enable it to satisfy the nasdaq global market exchange requirements (1 dollar bid price for ten consecutive days and 50 million dollar min market cap) -- otherwise, they wouldn't appeal and pay $10k to do so. however, there are no guarantees. if the appeal is unsuccessful, cytori believes it will then transfer to the nasdaq capital market for the 180 day extension. if anything, there is reason for enthusiasm (based on cytori's appeal and plan) rather than heightened panic over merely today's price per share

franshei

On a different note, re the January 21 NASDAQ hearing, it looks like CYTX has used a third party to present the company's case. It may take up to a month for a decision (per Girao, who was present at the hearing together with other CYTX executives).

The Nasdaq decided rather quickly that the information provided at the Meeting was NOT convincing them for cYTX to remain at the Global exchange, but demoted them the "automatic" way to the Nasdaq capital market and Cytori received their 180 days counting from December 1 2015.

Correct this way?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 09:24 #6132

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS,

CYTX management should have transferred the shares to Q Capital Market and save us another round of sharp price drop.

Please excuse me for the following: Hedrick and crew seem to be very rational in many of their moves in the past 2 years and yet, from hind sights, serious mistakes have been made. What a pity!

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 10:06 #6133

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS,

CYTX management should have transferred the shares to Q Capital Market and save us another round of sharp price drop.

Please excuse me for the following: Hedrick and crew seem to be very rational in many of their moves in the past 2 years and yet, from hind sights, serious mistakes have been made. What a pity!

:grin: Of course you are being excused for stating the truth. :write: Keep it up, since we all want to learn and get relevant information- no hosannah´s which only work temporarily.

Contrary what others- like CYTXER- might think, I still believe -despite Hedrick and Rickey, their greed, their lack of conscience and disrespect for shareholders- the tech will prevail. After losing most of my CYTX investment in September 2014, I used the low prices and leftovers of my pension to increase my holding 8-fold. 8 times nothing slowly starts to become something again. :yep:

Anyway- The lack of communication and information coming from Cytori will definitely wake up other shareholders and the pressure will start mounting- hopefully we get a new CEO and BOD Chairman soon- I think we deserve it. :winky:

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 10:41 #6134

• fas

hopefully we get a new CEO and BOD Chairman soon- I think we deserve it.

This means also that any agreement between those 2 and Celactive, shareholders should exponentially distrust... :evil:

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 11:43 #6135

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas, unfortunately too little too late. I would not count on that. Would you explain your rationale as to going to your retirement account and buying more shares, essentially throwing good money after bad ? Knowing the history of the company it would seem more prudent to have waited until there was a bit more certainty and some proof that company was actually going to execute on something. Did you think the stock was going to run away from you ? If your in for the long term what would it matter if you paid up a bit knowing things were headed in the right direction. I completely understand a new investor who has not lost a fortune on this taking a flyer but not someone as prudent and informed as yourself.
:puke:

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 12:23 #6136

• fas

rothco619 wrote: Fas, unfortunately too little too late. I would not count on that. Would you explain your rationale as to going to your retirement account and buying more shares, essentially throwing good money after bad ? Knowing the history of the company it would seem more prudent to have waited until there was a bit more certainty and some proof that company was actually going to execute on something. Did you think the stock was going to run away from you ? If your in for the long term what would it matter if you paid up a bit knowing things were headed in the right direction. I completely understand a new investor who has not lost a fortune on this taking a flyer but not someone as prudent and informed as yourself.
:puke:

Important to know, I do not have a retirement account- I have state pensions (from the governments of Holland and Germany, which tend to be inflation protected) and fully funded industry pensions- so a monthly steady income which I can use to try to re-build wealth after dragging myself over the finish line of 13 years of self-funded early retirement. As Rongside always states so nicely, I know where tomorrow´s meal is coming from :grin:

Anyway- as I have stated on this board also- I think, past management behaviour of Cytori (blessed by the BOD) have virtually closed access to financial markets. So- funds to develop the business can only come from partner deals which I have been waiting for since November 2006. Last fact also written 100 times.

I do not mean stuff like Lorem or Astellas- but a real deal, with upfronts, milestones and the like, which will catapult the stock into spheres where I would regret not having bought shares before. With my knowledge of the science and OA phase II data now available, I give such a scenario >70% chance- only major danger is greed.

Calhoun stumbled on greed- Hedrick might too. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Young Fox

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 13:01 #6137

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
fas wrote,

Calhoun stumbled on greed- Hedrick might too

Fas,

I am surprised that Rickey has not moved on to "greener' pastures. There is just not much left to plunder here. I hope you are right and the reason he is staying is the chance that a positive trial will create the opportunity for the long awaited partner to come to the rescue. Your 70% probability seems a bit high, but then your optimism is appreciated my friend.

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 13:44 #6138

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
look at the price action.

The pattern is to get a new high end of day.

regards holdi

holdi

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 13:45 #6139

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The market is ready for this technology, especially as applied to OA. If CYTX can't take it to the finish line, maybe it's better that a real company buy them out. Proper research funds, ability to protect the patents, marketing, distribution. All things CYTX just won't be able to do on their own at this stage. They have to make the best of the crumbs they have left. I think the hearing was probably part of a "plan" that sounded much better when the share price was higher. At this point even good OA data might not help because the going concern question is what people are really thinking about when they look in this direction. They can't do it alone for much longer. Another deal with no up front cash will be worthless if they are bankrupt. I only see deal or sell. No?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 29 Jan 2016 14:12 #6140

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
paul,,

i think we must be patient. The company prospects are too good for a market cap of nearly 40 Mio $

regards holdi
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, paul

holdi

8K on Listing-Transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market 01 Feb 2016 13:56 #6157

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I honestly think that this company is sitting on $10Billion+ of potential, even though some will here will probably have uncontrollable laughing fits all day at the thought. Cyter and roth will certainly not agree. I'm guessing if a serious buyer came along right now they could get it for $400Mio. give or take. I would sell my shares in a heartbeat. Then I'll invest in the company that buys CYTX for a bargain. Even if CYTX changes shape in some way I hope the Raccoon Lodge stays here to keep track of it all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites