The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 12 Jan 2016 09:34 #5986

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Now who thought that Sabby was still holding 17+ Mio shares at Year-end representing 9+% of OS Cytori shares? :bang: :bash:

File Attachment:

File Name: Sabby-13d.pdf
File Size: 129 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 12 Jan 2016 09:56 #5987

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Fas - I haven't been following Sabby's role in this beyond thinking they were just colluding with mgmt to pump above $1 so they can dump.

Guide me...... from my novice perspective, Sabby still owning 17 million shares seems pretty significant.

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 12 Jan 2016 10:19 #5990

• fas
The vibes and statements I have been hearing and reading is that Sabby was thought to have sold all their holdings - at least before the warrant re-structuring as reported on December 18 at which time they probably were a "major" recipient but certainly NOT sole recipient of 35 Mio shares resulting from a cashless 73% exercise of the OS warrants.

Since that day roughly 32 Mio shares have been traded until 12/31/15 and one would have hoped a large portion would have been those "new fresh" shares finding new owners which are not called Sabby.

The reported 17+ Mio disappoints me and tells me they were NOT sold out before December 18, since they should have filed when they dipped below 5% legally, which they never did. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 12 Jan 2016 10:21 #5991

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
My very unscientific method of counting had us with 18.5 million shares still in warrant holders hands as of last night.

Maybe I'm in the ballpark if some other warrant holders are still playing.

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 14 Jan 2016 18:31 #6030

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Though most people are negative re Sabby's 9% of the company, it may not be so if they can jack up the PPS again.

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 15 Jan 2016 00:47 #6033

• fas

franshei wrote: Though most people are negative re Sabby's 9% of the company, it may not be so if they can jack up the PPS again.

They can only jack up the price if they buy substantial volume... :whistle:

With presently 17 Mio shares they are close to their limit of 10% or 19.5 Mio (I presume)- larger ownership triggers the poison pill rules, for which only Gagnon and KT Lim have exemptions for (which they do not need) :whistle:

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 15 Jan 2016 03:58 #6034

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
sabby must create a chart that look like a nice short term trade( i think they have done it, RSI under 30 no green bar since 18.12.) and initiate the initial spark(good news ??).Fast buying in the first minutes and then perhaps traders/algos follow and bring a huge volume.

i think Marc don´t want to go to the hearing with a share price of 0.154. Perhaps there is a planned timing...

holdi

holdi

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 15 Jan 2016 07:38 #6035

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

Old Young Fox wrote: sabby must create a chart that look like a nice short term trade( i think they have done it, RSI under 30 no green bar since 18.12.) and initiate the initial spark(good news ??).Fast buying in the first minutes and then perhaps traders/algos follow and bring a huge volume.

i think Marc don´t want to go to the hearing with a share price of 0.154. Perhaps there is a planned timing...

holdi

I saw a good post on the Yahoo boards from a poster I'm not familiar with and it was even posted here too.

I can't find it anywhere now but the basic point was that Cytori is volunteering to meet with the SEC to discuss their plan to bring the price up and that the reverse split is of no importance because cytori can exercise extensions?

Can someone find that post? At face value, it was reassuring.

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 15 Jan 2016 08:07 #6036

• fas

CalhounDoppelganger wrote:

Old Young Fox wrote: I saw a good post on the Yahoo boards from a poster I'm not familiar with and it was even posted here too.

I can't find it anywhere now but the basic point was that Cytori is volunteering to meet with the SEC to discuss their plan to bring the price up and that the reverse split is of no importance because cytori can exercise extensions?

There you goI assume you meant this one here- it reassured me too- there is a difference in expectation about the future if you ask me, if you want to belong either to the intermediate size Companies or the Micro Caps... :whistle:

Courtesy user waddlingwillbologni -who has been around for 4 months and only has about 7 posts... :whistle: - this one is quite sensible though..

dear, panickers:

just a bit of information regarding the nasdaq hearing because there seemed to be some confusion. cytori could have opted for an automatic additional 180 day extension to continue to trade on the nasdaq capital market rather than the nasdaq global market. rather than that, cytori seeks to remain on the nasdaq global market and will present an appeal to nasdaq for a cost of $10k. clearly, cytori believes it has works in progress (or a plan) that will enable it to satisfy the nasdaq global market exchange requirements (1 dollar bid price for ten consecutive days and 50 million dollar min market cap) -- otherwise, they wouldn't appeal and pay $10k to do so. however, there are no guarantees. if the appeal is unsuccessful, cytori believes it will then transfer to the nasdaq capital market for the 180 day extension. if anything, there is reason for enthusiasm (based on cytori's appeal and plan) rather than heightened panic over merely today's price per share

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 15 Jan 2016 08:52 #6037

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

CalhounDoppelganger wrote:

Old Young Fox wrote: sabby must create a chart that look like a nice short term trade( i think they have done it, RSI under 30 no green bar since 18.12.) and initiate the initial spark(good news ??).Fast buying in the first minutes and then perhaps traders/algos follow and bring a huge volume.

holdi

I saw a good post on the Yahoo boards from a poster I'm not familiar with and it was even posted here too.

Have we moved from hope-selling, to hope-buying?

Price always matters, and if anyone tells you it is automatic then they are not being honest. There is a churn in the indexes that needs to dump the cheap stocks and get fresh ones... It gets worse when the market is in correction...

Today's market means nothing... let's see what happens after the long weekend, since yesterday proved to be a sucker's rally.

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 17 Feb 2016 08:16 #6413

• fas
Sabby now also reported 17.150.297 shares on the nasdaq.... :KO: :KO: :KO:

Inclusive or exclusive of off-shore holdings?????? :whistle:

i.e. they report an increase of 14 Mio shares or so or almost 500% over their last report on September 30 :bash:

Heard also that Cytori management is rather friendly with the gang from Upper Saddle River N.J. (nice place- I lived there for a few months...)

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 17 Feb 2016 08:21 #6414

• fas

fas wrote:
Inclusive or exclusive of off-shore holdings?????? :whistle:

The number is the same as in the filing- so inclusive... and below the limit of 10% :whistle:

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 17 Feb 2016 08:35 #6415

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
What do you bet its lower next reporting period ? :grin:

Sabby Filing on Year-end Holdings 17 Feb 2016 08:56 #6416

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: What do you bet its lower next reporting period ? :grin:

:bye:

I have been betting on Cytori for ages now and have not done very well ...so far that is.. :whistle: I will therefore forsake in betting- but after about 120 Mio new shares in about 16 months ..yeah we should not be surprised that Hal Mintz still has 17 Mio of that enormous pile. :bash:

Some of us have seen him at zilch by now though, so we still have a way to go and might be in for a surprise here and there... :whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites