The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Closing remarks of Nov 5 2015 CC

Closing remarks of Nov 5 2015 CC 06 Nov 2015 05:14 #5432

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I find them upbeat- remember Calhoun dared to say in a Nov Q3 call that he expected two partner deals to close before the end of that year... I believe that was 2011. Based on such untempered optimism which NEVER was converted into facts and reality, Hedrick now has converted himself to being overly cautious and conservative in his statements and estimates...still the following two statements came from the CC last night...

From the Seeking Alpha Transcript.. Hedrick´s closing statement...

T

hanks again, Jackie. And I want to thank those of you on the call for you interest and support of Cytori. I can tell you from my perspective that we've made a major turnover in our team here that was large part intentional, and we've never had a more talented team and they continue to just absolutely get the job done. They do it meticulously and they do it each and every day, and I can't tell you how proud I am of the job that our team is doing.

From my perspective also, I think we're really on the cusp. We're in the cusp of delivering U.S. randomized trial data and a big indication osteoarthritis in the next quarter. We're very close to being able to say that we have four actively enrolling approval trials in 2016.

And we are increasingly laying the groundwork, preparing for success with our clinical initiatives, so that we're ready on the commercial side when data and reimbursement is available. So I don't want the hard work and dedication of our team to go unnoticed. And I'd like to thank them, publicly acknowledge them for their efforts.

And then, once again, thank you for your interest and your questions. And please don't hesitate to call us separately, if you have other questions or would like to follow-up. Once again, thank you.

from Girao´s prepared statement:

We are actively working on partnering activities with a goal to identify a global partner for osteoarthritis and an European partner for sclera that, if successful, would provide additional liquidity for the foreseeable future. Operationally, we are focused on the execution of our key clinical objective with continued emphasis on our U.S. trials for scleroderma and osteoarthritis.

We are on our way- as we all know- execution at this point in time is absolute key

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites