• Page:

TOPIC: Surprise, surprise

Surprise, surprise 19 Aug 2015 15:41 #5006

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Insider buying after all.

Rickey bought 50.000+ Girao 25.000 shares yesterday.

:grin: :cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Surprise, surprise 19 Aug 2015 15:54 #5007

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Although it hasnt really provided PPS support in the past still nice to see.

Funny thing was I looked for filings yesterday just for the heck of it and saw none.

Surprise, surprise 19 Aug 2015 15:59 #5008

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Surprise, surprise 20 Aug 2015 08:59 #5010

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Twenty and ten grand respectively at 40 cents. Not jumping for joy here, but at this point, nice to see some more skin from the inside.

d9

Surprise, surprise 20 Aug 2015 19:30 #5014

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Even Hedrick bought shares yesterday, 8/19. DOV was saying Hedrick may not do so, because he has 2 sons in college.

Surprise, surprise 21 Aug 2015 15:28 #5015

• fas
Yes- and yesterday a few more.

Also the new VP Legal Hayden joined the buyers. Well done :yep:

We should NOT forget that both Hedrick and Rickey were part of the 2009 Friends of cytori financing round and lost their warrants accordingly this year.

Hedrick in all owns over a half million shares now- many also purchased at market prices in the past, but also as compensation for the acquisition of StemSource by MacroPore and of course some generous freebies from the wise BOD... :puke:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Surprise, surprise 23 Aug 2015 11:44 #5016

• fas

Kesten who owns next to nothing of the common got one heck of a lot of options

Hedge- so far I had no time in checking up on this filing, but now I did. All the options listed are "stale information" meaning have been announced before as a result of the usual stock option rewards determined by the compensation committee of the BOD.

Anybody following that information should know. :whistle: and its also the usual 14A filings.

So why the heck this filing????

I do not know- my best guess is that they never publicized the acquisition of that peanut amount of shares that he owns (2201) and that they had to since he is a Rule 16 employee... :grin: :grin:

Surprise, surprise 23 Aug 2015 19:51 #5017

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yep...I thought it strange as well...whole list of various options and vesting times over the last few years and of course those going forward.

Maybe so he could spend his $2400.00 in the open market....LOL Add 6K more shares to that 2201....for family trust this time if I am remembering correctly.

Surprise, surprise 24 Aug 2015 22:30 #5025

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More buys from Rickey and Hedrick last Friday 8/21/15

50,000 shares for Rickey
5,000 shares for Hedrick

Surprise, surprise 25 Aug 2015 22:37 #5041

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Surprise, surprise 28 Aug 2015 10:41 #5085

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rickey bought another 75,000 shares 8/25.

Did Sabby bought most of the second offering? Sabby tends to hold on to the shares and sells at a higher price.

Surprise, surprise 28 Aug 2015 10:49 #5086

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Not to be too picky franshei but Rickey bought 25K n the 26th and 50K on the 27th

secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FileName=0001140361%2D15%2D033678%2Etxt&FilePath=%5C2015%5C08%5C28%5C&CoName=CYTORI+THERAPEUTICS%2C+INC%2E&FormType=4&RcvdDate=8%2F28%2F2015&pdf=

It seems Kesten's $2400 purchase last week completely tapped him out. I guess CMO's only make so much money...like $463K

Also noticed CYTX released the transcript of the last earnings call...link on yahoo..I guess trying to reassure ivestors.

Surprise, surprise 28 Aug 2015 15:36 #5088

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Mr Hedge, not picky at all. We have to be accurate.

Game plan for CYTX.

Looks like people inside the company are more happy now than it was a year ago. The turnaround plan is slowly taking its form. I am also assuming that they think the OA and scleroderma plan may work out in the US and EU, but still a business partnership maybe hard to come by as yet (based on past experience).

When Hedrick was talking an alternative financial option for OA ($ 20 million for phase 3), my first impression is reverse split (ASTM and XOMA have tried this trick very successfully). Reverse split has scared me and many others before, but it can play out good if the OA and scleroderma clinical paths are successful, leading to FDA approvals.

Actually, as it has played out quite well in the cases of XOMA (before their lead projects failed) and VCEL (ASTM). In the case of XOMA, it was trading as low as 30 cents and as high as 80-90 cents, before reverse split The reverse split took the PPS to $ 5 and fluctuated between $ 3 and $ 7 or 8, before its collapse due to clinical failure. Should the clinicals really worked out great, XOMA could go much higher. VCEL has a similar story (though its clinical path in the cardio application may be very difficult for obvious reasons). STEM is a poor example (maybe the clinical paths are still very cloudy).

I think CYTX will eventually have to do a reverse split ( 1 for 10 is my guess). Before and the reverse split, I think the PPS can still fluctuate between the current lows and around $ 1. Reverse split may give an effective $ 5, which may settle around $ 3 to 4 or so. With clinical and other business successes, the PPS can still go higher. So the black hole is not as black as it may appear at first. There may be life on the other side of the black hole.

Surprise, surprise 03 Sep 2015 19:26 #5148

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FWIW, Hayden with another purchase 9/2/2015 8200 shares at $0.355

Surprise, surprise 08 Sep 2015 22:19 #5177

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites