The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stay tuned for announcements

Stay tuned for announcements 12 Jun 2014 10:06 #1782

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Main thing is- we are past June 10 - the grapevine is silent. All friends of Cytori waiting for things to happen and I believe things will come. Positive stuff only.

After the June 10 meeting which was attended by Hedrick, John Fraser and Tommy Thompson the Company put out a little shareholders update- WHICH IS GREAT- they care and want to improve on shareholders communication. Everybody must have read it-

Cytori has completed an In-Process Review (IPR) meeting with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. At the June 10th meeting in Washington, D.C., Cytori and BARDA both presented updates on the program to a multi-agency panel of government experts and consultants. In the next few weeks, Cytori anticipates receiving formal notification of BARDA’s plans for a potential expansion of the current contract beyond the completed base period.

The BOD additions announcement and the 14 A filing for the Annual Meeting round of the information work.

All we need is some more patience- I think it will be worth it. :vegas:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Stay tuned for announcements 12 Jun 2014 19:31 #1783

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Cytori management is sticking to its new strategy of : No promises made .......... no promises broken ..........

Still, CYTX does have promise :yep: I don't think Dean is retracting his 10XWD scenario. The timeline has simply shifted due to CC's failed Japanese deal ........ (I think exposure of that failure may have weighed heavily against him) .

With regard to timelines and announcements, what do you think is the probability of our being informed of the 6 month data arising from the truncated ADVANCE trial. It would be very interesting to see how the ADVANCE trial data correlates with the APOLLO data. Given that ADVANCE has 23 patients compared to 14 for APOLLO, a positive correlation showing statistical significance in two small INDEPENDENT trials would provide a high degree of confidence in ADRC activity in the heart. Enrolment was formally stopped in September 2013 so it is certain that the 6 month data is available. As this is a CYTX funded project there is no excuse that investigators do not want to disclose data.

Needless to say, there are any number of announcements that can be made at any time, but the above, is one that we as shareholders can rationally expect. :winky:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Stay tuned for announcements 13 Jun 2014 03:19 #1784

• fas
DOV posted some stuff on the Yahoo Board, which relates to a conversation he had with Saad and some "left overs" from the grapevine. I think that is important, since one is allowed to add "one and one" together and this grapevine thing about the UK has been around for over 3 months already. The same applies however to the job openings on the Cytori HP at Deeside also. You never know :grin:

Yahoo post:
Good post, hearnelaura! I was in San Diego last night and met Mark Saad after work. He was very clear saying that Barda had reviewed and approved the shareholder letter that was posted on the website. In fact, it was Barda who changed the wording to: "During the initial base period of the contract, three targeted milestones were completed, potentially allowing Barda to expand the contract award beyond the base period funding," Again, that sentence was added by Barda. While the odds a ridiculously low, it is still possible the panel could deviate from the expected decision. If I remember correctly, there were six different government agencies in the room and all were highly interested in the project.

Because the outcome of the IPR meeting was unknown, David Rickey was legally able to buy stock on the previous Friday. Saad is looking to use the ATM at prices above $3. A number of large institutional money managers consider a Barda contract beyond the initial base period provides enough justification to buy the stock. In the coming quarters, we should see new names as owners.

I had heard some rumors that Chris Calhoun was in the UK and still working on a deal. When I asked Saad about that, he clammed up tight and moved away from the question. Not sure how to read that. Calhoun does have a track record of completing small deals, but letting the big ones get away. There is good work being done in Spain in the area of ACL healing. We will see.

My first purchase was June 22, 2010. All of the progress that has been made over the last four years is behind the scenes and unknown to us. It is about time Cytori actually achieves something of significance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Stay tuned for announcements 13 Jun 2014 07:51 #1785

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas, please elaborate, I have no idea what you mean by this....

"The same applies however to the job openings on the Cytori HP at Deeside also. You never know"

Thanks.

Stay tuned for announcements 13 Jun 2014 08:21 #1786

• fas
Ray- I did an update on Deeside a month ago- the link is here: Wee Deeside update

The initial posts was early April I believe, but this link tells you what I mean also. :whistle:

Stay tuned for announcements 13 Jun 2014 08:27 #1787

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Thanks

Stay tuned for announcements 13 Jun 2014 08:42 #1788

• fas
John
Under "normal" circumstances the probability of getting some announcement on the ADVANCE clinic should be close to 100%.

Any rational person would, so any rational Company would also, since vascular procedures are allowed in the EU and it might induce other clinics to try out the procedure too and log results into a registry or database. As you know- I still believe the acute MI application is the best suited for ADRC technology.

Just like you, I have been studying the clinicaltrials.gov record for the study too and hope something will come, but you never know with CYTX- we have >10 years of experience, but are still hopefull for "change for the better" :cool:

I agree with you also, that there are MANY MANY news items available after Cytori got the FIRST ATTENTION of institutional´s and the PPS is in better regions. DOV knows that too- if you think about the last remark in his posts. Than again- all that "secret stuff" is all over this site. :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites