The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2013 options priced

2013 options priced 04 Feb 2013 20:29 #94

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Well, even though CC told Fas that he achieved all of his goals, it would appear that the BOD determined he only achieved 58% of his goals

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2013 options priced 04 Feb 2013 21:11 #95

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
And in a little over a month we will see what the auditor said on Q4 sales.

Back to the options...a total of 375,000 shares...not too shabby for driving the price below last years strike of $3.44..let alone all the other failures we are all well aware of...

2013 options priced 05 Feb 2013 02:19 #97

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Just a few years ago- the annual option for the CEO i.e. Calhoun was a "normal" 75.000 shares. Since than a lot of commotion could be noted in the financial industry on "immoral incentive rewards"- Mr. Dean "picks up" that baton and raises that number with 400%. :sick:

I am losing my respect for Dean in a very fast way. :unsure:

It seems we are going since the father in law of Callhoun and Hendrickson as BOD chairmen, from a drizzle into the heavy rainstorm, instead of finally seeing some sunshine.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

2013 options priced 05 Feb 2013 06:57 #98

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I believe it was this time last year I posted a link on the YMB of a video of Dean and his views on compensation...those views were more is better !!!!!!!!

Lloyd Dean has and will change nothing at CYTX !!!!!!!

Just think of the size of the grants if Cytori actually make a profit.

2013 options priced 05 Feb 2013 10:59 #101

• brisauto1964
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hedge, Yet here we sit waiting for our Ship to come in!! :blink:

2013 options priced 05 Feb 2013 13:04 #103

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
I feel as if we are waiting for the ship to sink not come in. Cytori is taking on water faster then it can be bailed out. Dean adreesed compensation during question at anual meeting said he would look into it. Guess he determined management team was entitled to more handouts as opposed to being compensated for results. This management reluctant to have compensation based on performance or by objective. Clearly nothing will be done to adress any of the real issues. There hasn't been a peep from the company in a long time and I don't expect to hear anything from them until the conference call in March adressing the fourth quarter. Communication with shareholders was another issue that was to be adressed by Dean and Calhoun as well. sems as shareholders we get nothing but lip service. Face it folks Calhoun is going nowhere and Cytori seems to be going nowhere fast., I sure would like to know where all the revenue is that is supposedly going to be generated by the UK. was i dreaming or was it not said years ago that on revenue from tyhe UK alone Cytori could be profitable. seems UK has been abandoned and focus now back in the US. Antoer do over. I can't keep track of all the changes in strategy . Fas do you have any idea at all what is going on. and when Cytor may be able to commercialize anything.

2013 options priced 05 Feb 2013 14:48 #107

• fas
Roth-
You certainly are correct about all the changes in direction- strategy.
That is why I wrote in the "vascular" thread already, that key is to know what the plans are in respect of marketing. My sophisticated guess is- in view of a sales force of THREE folks and some distributors- that they do NOT have a plan yet, as long as there are no partners, which DO have sales forces. (most likely if they are of any substance)

Only thing I know FOR SURE is- the demand from academia (and its financing corporate world) is substantial. Fat cells work and academia know by now, so they want to do their clinics. Only that demand I think will get quarterly sales to the 4 Mio level.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

marketing question marks 05 Feb 2013 14:55 #108

• fas
I forgot to mention, that after my exchange with CC I wrote him (a somewhat sharp) email with exactly these type of questions- regulatory PAST and resulting marketing FUTURE (plans)

I am still waiting for an answer but to be honest, advised him to take his time in answering. :silly:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites