TOPIC: General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 13 Dec 2013 09:53 #1123

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas and board members,

I've only posted on here a couple of times, but this is above and beyond the most effective board for information distribution and knowledge sharing with regards to Cytori. I am thankful for the massive amounts of data that is contributed via this platform and hope each and every one of you have a Merry Christmas. It's the season to be thankful for what we have, so I don't want to dwell into some of my frustration around how Cytori presents itself out to the public.

Without going deep into weeds around the company's mistakes (public or not), mismanagement and overall lack of dialogue coming out of corporate - I wanted to ask the group - why do we have to dig for examples of "Cytori at work" ourselves? I've been an investor in this stock for over two years and have seen my investment value shrink in size, as most of us probably have. I have to believe that the management team would want to clearly publicly recognize the use cases for Cytori's solutions throughout the world - where they have insight today and the information is not considered confidential. There are many trials as well as physicians/surgeons using the solutions today and I haven't the slightest on why the marketing function at Cytori can't at least give investors, prospects, customers and potential partners a common webspace where they can reference this material with ease. With that being said, I hope this platform influences the management team - but I've been hoping for a lot of things for quite some time. We know they check this site, as indicated by the recent YouTube video getting yanked.

Let's call a spade a spade. The Cytori shareholders are more of the marketing engine today where information is shared w/o hesitation and where a common ground is created for collaboration and hope for advancement in medicine.

I hope this changes with upcoming milestones, but just don't get why some of this can't happen NOW.

Sincerely,
Your frustrated long-term shareholder
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 13 Dec 2013 10:50 #1124

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
mr5874...here is my two cents

First....I noticed the youtube video got yanked after it was mentioned on the YMB. I know Fas did invite Dean to visit the board here in his "SHOW ME THE MONEY" post which was also sent to Dean. I dont know if Cytori management regularly visits here though I had heard they do visit the YMB. Who knows.

Sometime in Q1 of next year it will be 7 years since my first purchase of CYTX shares...so I can certainly share your frustration.

As far as more exposure. Several thoughts come to mind. One being I believe they are still trying to fly under the radar a bit to prevent being goobled up cheap...especially with limited insider holdings..especially CEO Calhoun. Two...some of these investigator studies are for the lead investigator to publish results so CYTX waits for this data to be released in that type of forum. Third...as you touched on and I will not bore you with...they arent the brightest bulbs in the box. Exposures that have led to repeated failures have hurt them.

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 13 Dec 2013 11:55 #1125

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Mr5874-

We complained a lot on this board in the past on IR and the way Cytori as a Company discloses its "fortunes" on the regulatory and translational side of the business.
As a public accountancy manager in my younger years and SEC consultant to corporate businesses in my semi-retirement years I personally believe Cytori has been non compliant in certain aspects, which I prefer not to elaborate on at this point in time.

My plan is to seek the discussion with Cytori on these issues and work towards an amicable solution to the benefit of shareholders. I believe you will hear more about that in the forthcoming months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 13 Dec 2013 12:35 #1126

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Thank you both for your responses. At least we all are feeling the same around here. Hedge, i'm sure you're feeling even more pain and frustration as you're in your seventh year opposed to my two plus. I also know that DOV used be fairly active on YMB and your board, but he's withdrawn his daily contributions. I'm hoping he starts posting more, as I do believe he was much closer to the company that a lot of us.

Fas, I look forward to hearing what impact you and all of the contributors of this board can have to the elevation of awareness around Cytori throughout the world. It's a wonderful start and you can simply find anything and everything on this platform - where the Cytori corporate website is nothing but... corporate.

Just for fun, based on the "gobbled up" comment - what do you all think Cytori could fetch right now? We're obviously in this because we believe in the tech and we want to make money. I have a fairly safe comfort level with the value being much higher than today, but a few more missed steps and I'll be :bash: even more. Of course, this valuation all changes with upcoming BARDA, partnerships, ATHENA results, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 13 Dec 2013 19:54 #1129

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***Just for fun, based on the "gobbled up" comment - what do you all think Cytori could fetch right now?***

Right now, today, it would have to be hostile but given the PPS...sadly cheap.
I think they could have already sold out if they really wanted to but iut really wouldnt value the tech.
We sold over 10% of the company to Lorem for our partnership

Looking forward...ATHENA holds the most promise and risk to changing the value of the company in a lasting way.

Other partnerships may add value.

Japan should boost sales but the jury is still out on the speed.

Lorem...its very very early to consider the pace that they can boost sales on treating patients.

Sorry...there is no dollar figure to offer but CYTX SHOULD be a multi-billion market cap some day.

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 16 Dec 2013 12:12 #1133

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Hedge , Let's be honest here. Cytori is going nowhere fast. As CC mentioned in the vanished video the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and to expect a different result. These were his words and Cytori management is giuilty of this in there daily operations. I give no credence to aqnything we are told by this mangement team. Much as they say they care about the shareholder there continuous lack of action speaks louder then words. It is beginning to look to me like they are holding on for a long as they can to collect the inflated salaries they receive. They will only be able to continue to do so until finally the gig is up. Perhaps that is why they do not share information. It's been what 15 years under one Corp. name or another. We continue to make excuses and believe the science is great and that good things will happen. Truth be told we have no idea what is really going on. Personally as I calhouned myself after the announcement of the Lorem deal and added another 5000 shares to my completely over inflated position. I would have begun selling has i not fooled myself into thinking this was a meaningful deal that would pay divedends. Japan approvals and nothing happening though during calls we were told that as soon as japanese laws were changed we would be able tio immediately respond and see results. This hasn't happened and now I am stuck waiting until March 6th to hear from mangement that nothing has happened. At that point I throw in the towel. I don't believe the conspiracy theories of Cytori being manipulated by shorts, none of it. We are being played by a mangement team that is out for themselves. If the company we cougt at 100 % premium to todays PPS , I would bet the majortiy of us would not even break even. This stock sickens me every day and honestly wish I had never heard of it. :bang: :puke:

General Questioning of Marketing Function @ Cytori 16 Dec 2013 17:14 #1135

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
rothco

I have often stood alone claiming the long road I saw for Cytori.
I share your frustrations with management as I still dont trust them...especially with ATHENA communication.
Too bad they removed the video but I think alot of people were able to see it...twice I commented on the body language....as a result I dont see a near term deal in Japan. Hopefully someday.

Good luck on what ever you decide to do in March.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites