The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Filings tonight?

Filings tonight? 27 Apr 2018 12:21 #11711

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I checked the SEC filings and noted that the last BOD meeting was on January 25, when Rickey resigned.
Since these meetings tend to be scheduled around the same time a quarter apart, I presume a BOD meeting was held in the past days and the compensation committee will have established the options for management, which should trigger a filing.

Since they also will have the results of Q1 we will have the filing of date of results publication early next week. let´s hope that there were a lot of positive other things worthy of discussion at the Meeting... :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Filings tonight? 28 Apr 2018 09:11 #11718

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

fas wrote: Since they also will have the results of Q1 we will have the filing of date of results publication early next week. let´s hope that there were a lot of positive other things worthy of discussion at the Meeting... :whistle:

Obviously they had a few things to discuss, but no major positive stuff. The need for fresh cash is obvious, I wished it would come from another source than shareholders again.

Yes- it will be an RO again, like the 2 preceeding money raisers- i.e contrary to what I read in the other thread- no Wall Street sharks.

I will have a look at the numbers (Oxford etc) at my own leasure, but I am sure I will participate again.....:grin: :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Filings tonight? 28 Apr 2018 12:14 #11719

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

fas wrote:

fas wrote: Since they also will have the results of Q1 we will have the filing of date of results publication early next week. let´s hope that there were a lot of positive other things worthy of discussion at the Meeting... :whistle:

Obviously they had a few things to discuss, but no major positive stuff. The need for fresh cash is obvious, I wished it would come from another source than shareholders again.

Yes- it will be an RO again, like the 2 preceeding money raisers- i.e contrary to what I read in the other thread- no Wall Street sharks.

I will have a look at the numbers (Oxford etc) at my own leasure, but I am sure I will participate again.....:grin: :grin:

Fas, after investing not only a lot of money but a part of your life in CYTX for over ten years, I can understand why you might choose to participate - the amount invested now will pale in comparison to the losses to date (plus the time invested), AND one never knows if a miracle may finally occur - who knows, my thinking may turn out to be likely the same even though my gut is telling me that the ballgame could be over.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites