6 players
Herdrick bought 9 shares
Giaro bought 1 share
Rickey 6 shares
Naughton 1 share
Hawkins 3 shares
Harris 1 share

Here is the filing for Hedrick:
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=12406548&RcvdDate=11/29/2017&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=4&View=html

Conviction seems limited at best

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Form 4's filed 29 Nov 2017 20:47 #10668

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: 6 players
Herdrick bought 9 shares
Giaro bought 1 share
Rickey 6 shares
Naughton 1 share
Hawkins 3 shares
David 1 share

Here is the filing for Hedrick:
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=12406548&RcvdDate=11/29/2017&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=4&View=html

Conviction seems limited at best

Not shares, but rights - also, limited by over-subscriptions.

Form 4's filed 29 Nov 2017 21:07 #10669

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
The filing show the disposal of the right into preferred shares
The CFO...who knows the financial strength of the company owns one and your argument is he tried for 1.77 shares ? Or whatever the conversion was.
Sorry but new all time lows seem assured.
$0.32 still support though. For now anyway. That has to break first on a closing basis...perhaps 2 closes then we can re-evaluate.

Form 4's filed 30 Nov 2017 07:18 #10672

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

myownhedgefund wrote: Conviction seems limited at best

Yes- 0,21% of the offering is "somewhat" of a poor showing.:puke:

I presume the Sabby games will start all over again.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Form 4's filed 30 Nov 2017 13:56 #10676

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Just a little further follow-up:
Last RO Dr. Kesten was the red flag with a 200 share participation at $2.55 for a $510.00 investment. What followed was shareholder destruction and of course the STAR result. Did he know something ? I don't know.
Back then our CFO played for 5667 shares at $2.55 for a $14,450.85 investment.
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11445950&RcvdDate=6/15/2016&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=4&View=html

This time our CFO played for 1 share at $1,000 for a $1,000.00 investment. Did he just still feel the sting from a little over a year ago or does he know something ? I don't know.

Form 4's filed 30 Nov 2017 15:13 #10677

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Just a little further follow-up:
Last RO Dr. Kesten was the red flag with a 200 share participation at $2.55 for a $510.00 investment. What followed was shareholder destruction and of course the STAR result. Did he know something ? I don't know.
Back then our CFO played for 5667 shares at $2.55 for a $14,450.85 investment.
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11445950&RcvdDate=6/15/2016&CoName=CYTORI%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=4&View=html

This time our CFO played for 1 share at $1,000 for a $1,000.00 investment. Did he just still feel the sting from a little over a year ago or does he know something ? I don't know.

A few points - yes, the employee participation was not particularly encouraging, but the RO was oversubscribed and certainly did not need their help psychologically or otherwise - in addition, the employees are not wealthy and will shortly receive new stock options at an attractive price - if the employees "KNOW" something, that would be illegal w/o disclosure, and absolutely ridiculous to even consider!

Form 4's filed 30 Nov 2017 15:49 #10678

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Form 4's filed 30 Nov 2017 16:56 #10679

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Board may have changed its look but I still time out on postings...LOL
No way it was 15 minutes imho...anyway
Shortened version.
RS...If you think the RO over subscription was a reflection of the company and not the fact that the players got the terms they wanted to make money for themselves than I don't know what to tell you other than GOOD LUCK !!!:grin:

Form 4's filed 30 Nov 2017 17:22 #10680

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Board may have changed its look but I still time out on postings...LOL
No way it was 15 minutes imho...anyway
Shortened version.
RS...If you think the RO over subscription was a reflection of the company and not the fact that the players got the terms they wanted to make money for themselves than I don't know what to tell you other than GOOD LUCK !!!:grin:

HF, I did not post what you said above - in fact, I believe it was over-subscribed simply because it was under-priced - the bankers screwed them again imo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: franshei

Form 4's filed 01 Dec 2017 07:24 #10681

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney

We are always on the same side.

DOV (who might very well be a Sabby mouth piece) had said CYTX would not be able to raise money after the STAR readout. He made many other predictions and retreated totally (so was Sabby).

Yet, we have raised $ 10 million and avoided bankruptcy. This money is very little, but it may last (buy time) as Tiago Girao has indicated (up to one year). As Tiago Girao has also indicated many things may happen during the next several months. Let us see.

Form 4's filed 01 Dec 2017 08:20 #10682

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hedge, no offense, but why are you still questioning whether or not STAR was known to be a failure way before the release? I've pointed out the obvious language in a statement by Hedrick that was clear indication he knew Scleroderma was a failure way before the results release. I've pointed it out several times on this board. “Scleroderma is a very complex disease but shares common features with other connective tissue disorders that may be attractive future targets for the therapy.” If that doesn't prove to you that they knew Scleroderma was a failure, then I certainly wouldn't waste more time trying to convince you, because nothing will. It was as clear as day, a dead give away. And what resulted after the failure? The Cytori story that a disease with common features to Scleroderma is a future target for the therapy.

Was the known failure of the Scleroderma trial material information that Cytori had a legal obligation to disclose to shareholders? Of course it was.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites