TOPIC: Changes at Astellas

Changes at Astellas 02 Jul 2013 13:45 #592

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
From my article on this site - Partner Astellas

This image from the 5 years plan that Astellas established in late 2009-

A fellow investor brought recent Astellas news to my attention, which concerns a corporate wide re-organisation of the internal resources at Astellas, which really seems the culmination and announcement of the decision making of the new "structure" to accommodate a paradigm shift in the market as depicted in the slide-

News link here: Astellas Reorganisation

This is pretty exciting and creates the framework for cytori to "fit-into".

The announcement of a presentation at the ISSCR in June made things even MUCH clearer-

As announced in May 2013, Astellas will expand its commitment to regenerative medicine and make a full commitment to cell therapy over and above the regenerative drugs R&D conducted to date. Astellas will also promote research using somatic stem cell technology in addition to that of iPS cells. Taking advantage of these new results, Astellas will aim to realize innovative cell therapies.

There you go -also "plain" good ol adult regenerative cell therapy made by Cytori (somatic =adult)

:vegas: When this will happen? I dont have a clue -might be a few weeks- might be several months- but happen it will. :vegas:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeycav11, rongside, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Changes at Astellas 05 Jul 2013 07:40 #604

• fas
And just to confirm the absolute clarity in respect of where Astellas is going after the announcement of the re-organisation structure on May 14.

On the same day- May 14th- The CEO presented the annual results and also did a presentation- in this presentation were two very important slides- first- where they have been up to May 14th-

And this is where they are going to:

Note the first line - no therapies- cells with drugs but PLAIN CELL THERAPY

:woohoo:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Changes at Astellas 05 Jul 2013 20:26 #605

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***Note the first line - no therapies- cells with drugs but PLAIN CELL THERAPY***

Jumped out to me the moment I read it Fas !!!
:happy:

This would push up the potential sales revenues from a partnership significantly.

I dare not dream too much just yet.
Lets see what details we get should a partnership be signed but we may have just glimsped the biggest news in the 6+ years I have been here. :grin:

Thanks for posting !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kekzy

Changes at Astellas 06 Jul 2013 03:55 #606

• fas

Lets see what details we get should a partnership be signed but we may have just glimsped the biggest news in the 6+ years I have been here

Absolutely- this transforms the business model of Cytori from something with question marks like "will it work in the medical field?" to an "accepted big pharma entity" with all accompanying "aha" effects for participants in the market.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kekzy, d9dozrman

Changes at Astellas 06 Jul 2013 17:59 #607

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
In the back of my mind, I always thought Astellas would be the "One" that would see it clearly. Their new direction with (hopefully), Cytori, could send shock waves throughout the big pharma world. I love it. :joy: :happy: :cool:

d9

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.865 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites