• Page:

TOPIC: WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 09:50 #6209

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
This is hard to believe but one of the two Platinum Sponsor of next's week's conference is a company called Stock Loan Solutions!

StockLoan Solutions' Specialties:

Providing you stock loans for pink sheet, nano, micro and small cap stocks.
Closing your loan quickly and efficiently.
Helping you mitigate your portfolio risk through diversification.
Providing you with liquidity.
Offering flexible loan packages tailored to your individual needs.
Securing competitive interest rates.
Providing trained account executives to walk you through the process.
StockLoan101 loan program:

StockLoan Solutions is proud to present a revolutionary lending product that allows borrowers to obtain loans against their non-marginable securities. This unique lending platform is known as StockLoan101. The StockLoan101 product is comprised of a proprietary and unique electronic lending program. The electronic platform provides transparency, liquidity and price discovery, and allows previously underserved borrowers access to a wide array of options for loans against U.S. domestic securities in a fully compliant environment that meets all the requirements of the applicable Regulations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 10:47 #6210

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
WST-

I bet its just a coincidence that all beggars are presenting and the few regen med Companies with cash are absent.. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 11:04 #6212

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, I have nothing else to add other than I really don't like the venue for a company with two phase III's and a good shot at successful phase II in a big indication like OA. Its a far cry from the JP Morgan sponsored conference in S.F.

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 11:05 #6213

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
LOL...see my post on the other thread ! :puke: :whistle:

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 11:19 #6214

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I am so surprised to see everyone so surprised about this.

This company should NEED a lot MORE money for a LONG time, and the odds of making it, is less that 25 percent.....

So assuming they survive, with current Outstanding shares, I would guess this will take a long time before making it to 1 dollar.

That is why I suggested to trade the run up, since I think it should fade and get much worse before getting better(if ever).

The fact that "they" sold all those free shares in the low 20s should be a good evidence for those who can see. I also can tell you that "they" might have been selling in high teens as well.

Anyway, back to the real world, good luck all

:vegas:

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 12:05 #6215

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Of course we know they need money and lots of it.

2016,2017,2018,2019 will all be cash burning years.
Even 2020 has practically no chance of hitting my $0.19 earnings target.

The questions really is what do they know about funding status chances they we do not ! :evil: :bang: :KO:

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 12:09 #6216

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

myownhedgefund wrote: Of course we know they need money and lots of it.

The questions really is what do they know about funding status chances they we do not ! :evil: :bang: :KO:

The trip to New York certainly does not inspire confidence... :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 12:34 #6217

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
My dream would be simple.

If they had data that could get this up to $0.50 to $0.60 and do a 1:10 R/S from there you could then tap the ATM for whats left of the $40 million maybe even at a average price of $4+ (I did say I was dreaming)

We then have close to 2 years of funding under our belts with additional funds, should actual partners arrive, to pay down debt.

Sadly, we again seem to be shopping for the worst possible deal.
We shall see if OA data comes soon but what if suitors really want that 1 year data BEFORE pulling the trigger...speculation would seem fishing for dollars has that as a plausible result.

We don't know..... but I really do like my dream scenario.

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 12:59 #6218

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge,

Sorry but I don't like your dream. If you are going to dream, dream BIG. A Scleroderma partner with $15,000,000 to $25,000,000 up front and a revenue ramp from the MAP program and Japan. Followed by an OA partnership with $25-$50MM up front. Don't understand a dream of a reverse split and more dilution.

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 13:04 #6219

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
There are dreams and there are dreams.

Its all conjecture :write:

tea leaves say options are limited imho and remember, we don't get to $0.50-$0.60 w/o news.

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 14:16 #6220

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
The worst case scenario:

If no partner emerges, then a 1:10 reverse split is the only option and with the stock price at about $2.00 after fantastic OA news :bash: , Tiago will use the ATM to raise $20 million to take us well into 2017. The post split fully diluted shares outstanding will be approximately 21 million plus the 10 million new shares from the ATM equals 31 million outstanding in June of 2016 with cash of about $32 million and debt of 17.7 million that starts to amortize in June or July.

The break-even point is roughly $50 million in revenue, maybe a little less if margins are good. I am more optimistic than Hedge in that I believe revenues from scleroderma will begin to ramp in 2018 and get us slightly above break-even in 2018. These estimates are subject to revision every 90 days. My estimate for 2015 total revenues is $17,142,000 up from $7,598,000 in 2014. 2016 currently sits at $24,337,500 but will be revised after the March conference call.

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 14:53 #6221

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
DOV
I think the biggest difference is how comfortable one would be in terms of buffers.
Buffer from the $1.00 threshold that has plagued us twice now
Buffer in terms of cash level in case things don't go exactly as planned (something you would think CYTX management would have learned by now)
Otherwise my dream is pure speculation on how I personally feel the problems are likely put to bed for good. Perhaps things work out more positively than some hope...one never knows for sure.

In terms of revenues....I did catch your adjustment for EU scleroderma revenues via idis deal. I have made no such adjustment. In fact have become more conservative thru 2020. Time will tell.

OA results likely biggest news event pending then perhaps we can reread the tea leaves.
ATM available after today !

WTF? Platinum Sponsor of Next Week's Conference 05 Feb 2016 14:58 #6222

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
My exact nightmare scenario: Raise $20Mio when the market cap is only $40Mio. They really need to monetize some of their current success in scleroderma and hopefully OA. If the threat of the ATM were off the table investors would start to come back and the pps would appreciate appropriately.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites