• Page:

TOPIC: 3rd Q CC on Nov 5

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 12:01 #5392

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Expectation looks low or not too much expected, based on stock performance. What do people here think ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 14:01 #5393

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Franshei,

This is what the website portrays as the future.

Q4 Publication long term follow up (12 month data) on Scleroderma- done
Q4 Begin enrollment in EU SCLERADEC II Phase III/pivotal scleroderma trial
Q4 Report 6 and 12 month data from US ATHENA Phase II cardiac trial
Q4 Report additional BARDA data

No mention of Lorem, Okyanos, or the release of the Celution II . Very little data on BARDA. Projected cash burn of $24MM in fy2015. So I am not expecting too much. Low expectations are OK if there aren't any new "bombs" dropped. I would like Hedrick and company to address the malaise that has been created by the dilution they have presided over and characterize the relationship they enjoy with the "investors" that hold this company hostage. I am not expecting that to happen. I just hope the investment community keeps faith in the ability of Cytori to deliver on a therapy that can help people. Their ability to monetize that therapy and fund the science is another story.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 14:35 #5394

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Expectations are SO LOW that they will find it hard to disappoint investors. We should get updates on scleroderma enrollment but the only thing that really matters at this point is how efficacious these data are from the Phase II and Phase III trials. We won't know anything on this call with regard to the results.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 14:40 #5395

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

Jignesh Mehta -picture above- is currently a full time editor at Seeking Alpha. He covers earnings, and stock dividend. Before joining Seeking Alpha, Jignesh has worked with Indian equity brokerage firm as a Branch manager.

He just reported a 5 c earning "miss" for CYTX. Problem is- he reported on the CytRx ticker... :woohoo:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 14:44 #5396

• fas

Expectations are SO LOW that they will find it hard to disappoint investors.

Yes- I dont even have expectations on earnings period, in view of the guidance, so I cannot be disappointed. Absolutely correct.

But If ATHENA data are really coming on Thursday, I will be all ears and eyes.. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 14:44 #5397

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
They just corrected it. Hard to see how that happened.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 14:51 #5398

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas,

I guess you can always get worse! Wouldn't like to have to be the one to try to explain what's going on right now. The whole thing is a mess. And everyone is getting sick of the bullshit. CC and Saad dissected all the rabbits and Hedrick has nothing but a bunch of crap to pull out of his hat. Looks like Seeking Alpha is pulling out the "big guns" for this one.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 03 Nov 2015 19:24 #5400

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
WST,

It appears Jignesh Mehta has already decided to spin the earnings as a miss of $.05. Could he be a puppet of The Street.com like the other guy we know?

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 07:49 #5401

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Adam F and Mehta and many others (Cramer) are all Wall Street gang members. 5 cent loss means $ 8 loss for the Q with 166 million shares, only a slight improvement from 8.4 million loss from last Q. If the expenses total $ 6 million with $ 2 to 3 million in flow from BARDA and sales, maybe the real miss is about $ 4 million. Maybe Lorem and Bemini (alopecia indication) and even Japan bring in some money in flow.

The only negative unknown that I have is the ATHENA data (and the status of the abstract acceptance). Hope the abstract is accepted, even if the data is not really meaningful with early termination.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 08:41 #5402

• fas
On the expected numbers (which I personally not follow because I deem them to be absolutely irrelevant at this stage of the game- maybe slightly relevant because of cash-burn impact on future financing... :bye: )- I just got this email from IB, which surprised me a bit...

5,3 Mio Revenues? - would that be Year to date???

Franshei- TEVA basically decided to do a 1150 patients Phase III on CHF on only 15 patients in the 150 Mio cells dose. If attractive - results for 31 patients - on the back of PRECISE and Okyanos experience, could "motivate" a third party.

Mind you- knowing Cytori there were more investigational clinics in cardiac that we do not know about too. They are pretty much deceiving us , our friends in San Diego- no doubt. :puke:
Attachments:

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 08:43 #5403

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fran, I am confused. What faith is or has the investment community shown that Cytori management can execute the stock is at .36

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 09:53 #5404

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 203
Yahoo has been posting 5.27 million est for this Q and 14.85 million for 2015.

Someone has very high estimates of the 3 analyst surveyed.

The reported revenue number may simply come down to what gets recognized from Lorem or BARDA as I personally don't expect a public usage spike . We all know new cash will have to come from someplace in the next year.

Recent postings suggest some are hoping for a cardiac indication partner sometime soon. I am certainly not holding my breath on that one. Time will tell. Focus will still be scleroderma for me this Q.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 09:56 #5405

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Roth,

I guess I mean their ability to survive while hemorrhaging shareholders money and having such a pitiful strategy for the future. Faith may be a rather tepid term for what is keeping this company afloat. Greed may be more apropos.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 13:01 #5406

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
No DOV, no conspiracy just incredible sloppiness. I know this becasue the original erroneous story linked to a company with a similar name:: www.cytrx.com/press_releases .

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 04 Nov 2015 16:33 #5408

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Understandable WST,

I would think it is safe to assume they did not assign their most seasoned financial journalist to this duty...

I am not optimistic regarding Hedrick's ability to spin this dog. He was left with a nasty hand and the dealers are not giving up any cards.

3rd Q CC on Nov 5 05 Nov 2015 17:52 #5427

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Yahoo done messed up as well and redirected Cytori's report to yet another completely different company... and, there was also a tape paint of 100 shares. Nefarious dealings. :bang:

Anyway, the CC was as expected. Lots of straight talk, nothing exciting... did they say 9 months of money left? That leaves 3 until they dilute again... am I correct here? :bash:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.538 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites