• Page:

TOPIC: BARDA

BARDA 15 Sep 2015 09:38 #5219

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
North Korea said on Tuesday its main nuclear complex was operating and it was working to improve the "quality and quantity" of its weapons which it could use against the United States at "any time".
The comments follow a declaration by the North in 2013 vowing to restart all nuclear facilities, including the main nuclear reactor in Yongbyon that had been shuttered.

Cytori and the Government best focus on execution of burn therapy sooner rather then later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BARDA 17 Sep 2015 06:40 #5222

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Cytori and the Government best focus on execution of burn therapy sooner rather then later.

This BARDA program is the the World Champion of Snails Pace Development. They are definitely winning the Gold Medal there, meaning both parties are lacking "this sense of urgency" which can easily be translated as "lack of interest". :really:

Only good thing seems to be the monies for CTX2 development. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BARDA 17 Sep 2015 10:15 #5223

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
CTX2 moving at a snails pace but I guess that's because there is only 1 employee at the Deesdale facility and he is doubling as security guard.
The CYTX story is going nowhere fast :puke: :puke:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites