TOPIC: Sabby back in

Sabby back in 14 Aug 2015 16:55 #4971

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
As the 13F's roll out I see Sabby is back in , LONG 5,364,100 shares

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sabby back in 15 Aug 2015 10:21 #4972

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
New top reporting holder Susquehanna just over 6.8 million shares. They have traded CYTX many times over the years.

Biggest seller Blackrock...a long time holder and used to be counted on to add on weakness...they seemed to give up and soldout

Sabby back in 15 Aug 2015 10:24 #4973

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Institutional ownership in percentage terms is as low as I have ever seen it (17.89%). One of Hedrick's main goals is to attract solid institutional ownership. Sabby is not "solid". Of all the new shares issued over the last year, institutions added only about 7 million shares. The rest has been absorbed by the Yahoo Message Board.

I wonder if the second round of the most recent capital raise will actually happen. If the company can withdraw from it, I think they should due to price being too low and no immediate need for the extra $5 million. Those shares would be at a discount to the current price and will set a new low. Perhaps the institutions will decide to keep those shares for a few months anyway.

Time to hit the road and talk to some real money managers one on one and sell them on why they should own Cytori. Maybe even show them the results of the Czech Republic OA trial. Or better yet, how about taking a few Okyanos patients on the trip!

Sabby back in 15 Aug 2015 10:25 #4974

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
I always thought Blackrock was an index fund and we know we got kicked off the Russell.

Sabby back in 15 Aug 2015 11:07 #4976

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Blackrock a mixed bag and some shares still held by some funds.

Agree on the failure to attract institutions....CYTX still a crap shoot in most of their eyes. PPS doesnt help....only a select group buy pennies.

Sabby back in 15 Aug 2015 12:09 #4978

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Of all the new shares issued over the last year, institutions added only about 7 million shares. The rest has been absorbed by the Yahoo Message Board.

From the last quarter discussion I recall, we or better I, concluded that Sabby Management reported zilch to Nasdaq, but the group filed their 13D/G (i.e.not the F) based on the holdings of their off-shore unit.

After the May Mizuho financing of which we know that the Sabby´s et al (which includes the off-shore funds advised by Susquehanna) insisted on their 50% take of that secondary, which was contractually their right from the October round.

My pretty sophisticated guess is therefore, that a lot of shares are parked in these kind of off-shore funds which screws up the visibility by us and the street on where the hell the cytori shares are.

I eat my Dutch wooden shoes if they are held by retailers- out of the question- Calhoun, Hedrick have poisoned the CYTX symbol and its reputation and on the science those guys are clueless.

My guess is that there are folks that bet that Cytori survives (and I agree with that) and might become a real stock stud some fine day (I agree with that too) and take bets which are not even all that gigantic, but want them out-of-the-limelight. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby back in 15 Aug 2015 16:41 #4979

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas.....The filing the other day was certainly a 13F

08/14/2015 INFORMATION TABLE of 13F-HR for SABBY MANAGEMENT LLC

Last Sabby 13G I see was in January

The current listed holding isnt 50% of the latest float so either
1. they had a short position that was covered with some of that 50%
2. They took less than 50%
3. They sold some at a loss as we have been below $0.77 since the deal

Beyond that it is clear as mud who and where all the shares are.

Sabby back in 16 Aug 2015 03:14 #4980

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Fas.....The filing the other day was certainly a 13F

08/14/2015 INFORMATION TABLE of 13F-HR for SABBY MANAGEMENT LLC

Last Sabby 13G I see was in January

Hedge- I know all that... I can read too and am careful in reaching conclusions.

When I write Sabby et al, it means Sabby and OTHERS- Sabby wasnt alone, by no means. They were just the largest of quite a few of those smaller hedge funds, which are not "limited" by statutes in their actions as large public funds are.

This 13F obviously can be found in Nasdaq listings and I saw it at Edgar before it came there- whole thing is-

with more than 150 Mio shares OS - the 13G from January plus the 13F from Friday still allows Sabby to remain below 9.99% of Cytori as a consolidated entity.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sabby back in 16 Aug 2015 10:28 #4982

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas..I know what et al means (also often seen on scientific papers with multiple authors) but I was and I guess still am unclear why you feel there is such a loyalty to CYTX vs taking a nice and easy profit on our mysterious spike in the PPS earlier in the year. Sabby sure did. Unless you have specific info of course.

As I know you also know...the second close allows for selling before hand to remain under the 9.99%
So one reason for my posting Sabby again listing ownership is the possibility we see another PPS spike allowing selling and gaining shares in the second closing once again. Of course the number of reported shares would allow additional ownership without the poison pill violation. So who knows.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites