TOPIC: Down 6% in an up market? WTF

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 16 Jul 2015 15:17 #4829

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fellow Racoons,

I know it has been quiet here. I understand that there isn't much news to bandy about - but why the hell is the pps dying? More dilution on the way? A boatload of warrants to be exercised? Short manipulation? Or is it the end and we are witnessing the death rattle of Cytori? At this point I would believe anything because no one seems to know anything. I know I am not the only one frustrated by the old enigma! Hope something happens soon. And I hope it is something good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 16 Jul 2015 15:57 #4830

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
From the past 6 years all I know is when the market is up CYTX is down. When the market is down then CYTX is up.

HOwever whenever the market is up or down Calhoun is likely relaxing on his yacht. hehehe.

#ourdaywillcome

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 16 Jul 2015 17:07 #4831

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Do brokers have an hand in buying and selling? This stock is heavily shorted and to maintain enough shares for shorting (without going into naked shorting), the brokers may have to buy and sell shares in their own accounts. I think if our CYTX shares are held in a margin account, the brokers can use these shares to cover the shorting. When a stockholder sell (a lot of) the shares, the broker may have to buy shares in the marketplace. Likewise, when an account holder buy (a lot of shares), the broker may sell shares. JMHO.

In observing the fluctuation of the daily trading, I have noticed a lot of trading seems to be "off street" (as DOV had commented before). This "off street" trading seems to dictate the general "direction" of the stock movement, particularly in a thin market. Yesterday, the PPS was "moved" UP (intentionally); today, it has been "moved" DOWN. Does this suggest "manipulation"?

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 17 Jul 2015 06:54 #4833

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

but why the hell is the pps dying? More dilution on the way? A boatload of warrants to be exercised? Short manipulation? Or is it the end and we are witnessing the death rattle of Cytori?

What is wisdom?

I do not think the present PPS reflects the potential of Cytori, which by my unpublished spreadsheet is way higher than the discounted values that Roth, DOV or anybody else might have. There could even a case be made that the funding is adequate for the "inflection point"... :grin:

Anyway- the market does not have my "wisdom" (whatever that is worth- 5 cents maybe??? :happy: ) but we have to live with irrational behaviour for so long until the market realizes that Cytori is the real thing and will survive or become a penny stock like Bioheart and others.

Sure- Biotech has always been the target for scrupulous hedgefonds and the short side. We have to live with that...that will stay for a while

This is the chart of the Euro stock of Cytori traded in Germany, but the big picture is the same-

-from Juli 2014 onward the market already smelled that Hedrick and Girao were desperately looking around for funding and a solution for Oxford.

-the move above $1 - I still do not understand - the high frequency traders which came in late February are surely gone again.

From October to present we moved from (top of head only) 75 Mio shares to way over 150 Mio. Where are those shares- who has them????

As long as the business model isnt proven the price makes sense to me- since the "others" do not have my "wisdom" LOL :woohoo: .

In view of that- I take it easy- last September when I lost my boatloads of warrants, I only had a very limited number of shares left. At least I managed to double that number as of now. In August I expect to have tripled that number and do not expect to have to pay more than 50 cents for those shares... :grin:

Go with the flow- and take it easy. The past is gone and over with. Just always consider, Rickey and Hedrick were part of the crew that fucked up Cytori... :bye:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 17 Jul 2015 09:57 #4834

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Just always consider, Rickey and Hedrick were part of the crew that fucked up Cytori

Fas,

You are correct as usual. Just not comforting to know that these two are still in charge. Even more so then before. What bothers me is that if Hedrick is so incompetent that he is losing his company right from under him how can you have confidence that his scientific contribution is any less "fucked up" ?

The same question over and over. Need something positive with scleroderma or an indication that Cytori cell therapy can show some efficacy in any of the many diseases that the scientific community thinks can benefit from stem cells.

You are right. Money has no wisdom. It only reacts to conditions. Or to manipulation by those who can control the conditions. I am glad to see that you still have enough confidence to add to your position in Cytori albeit at less than half a buck. May you be rewarded for your loyalty!

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 17 Jul 2015 12:16 #4836

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

What bothers me is that if Hedrick is so incompetent that he is losing his company right from under him how can you have confidence that his scientific contribution is any less "fucked up" ?

I do support the scleroderma and OA strategy- Q2 will have most of the OA clinical cost- so that will be interesting to note especially in view of the fact that any "new" application developed in Europe, might be tackled, is likely to be in the inflammatory/orthopedics arena too.

So, I am confident for the strategy of the next 18-24 months. But yes- I do expect there to be "mucho" life beyond that time frame and would hope he is replaced when it is proven - for everybody, not just me- that the technology works. :vegas:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 27 Jul 2015 11:24 #4877

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
The latest pattern has been like this:

CYTX is down when the market is up.
CYTX is down when the market is down.

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 27 Jul 2015 15:34 #4880

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Aggy,

Whew! So glad we don't have to worry about all the lost revenue from our prodigious Chinese partners. :joy:

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 28 Jul 2015 10:18 #4892

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

fatboy wrote:

Aggy,

Whew! So glad we don't have to worry about all the lost revenue from our prodigious Chinese partners. :joy:

I have no reason to believe minimum contract revenue will not be achieved. But, that's separate from the stock price.

Today, HFT bots (probably) moved CYTX stock up 20% on a fake/misleading headline on briefing.com -- "Cytori Therapeutics receives conditional approval from FDA for Alopecia trial". The company is Kerastem, not Cytori.

Down 6% in an up market? WTF 28 Jul 2015 10:50 #4894

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

I have no reason to believe minimum contract revenue will not be achieved. But, that's separate from the stock price

Aggy,

I hope you are right. This whole Lorem deal has been a mystery to me. You are right about the manipulation. Only remedy is for Cytori to receive some positive indications on the trials. Not an investment for the faint of heart I am afraid.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.719 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites