Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: With the Celase Launch Upcoming...

With the Celase Launch Upcoming... 14 May 2015 23:43 #4524

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
I did a quick Google image search to see if I could find anything... and I found a page dedicated to Celase on the HAMMERmed (Polish) website.

hammer.pl/product/celase/#prettyPhoto

Interesting, as I might have missed this before if it was posted. Does it really mean anything at this point?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

With the Celase Launch Upcoming... 15 May 2015 07:05 #4526

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

Does it really mean anything at this point?

I do not know what kind of research market is there. Or maybe they would sell to those illegal clinics in the US? Cannot imagine either.

For soft tissue applications it would even mean that they are promoting violation of their own patents in the US... :really:

To me, it is more psychological (use the best in class !!! or something like that) towards market participants compared to a serious effort to generate revenues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites