• Page:

TOPIC: Kansas Regenerative Medicine Center

Kansas Regenerative Medicine Center 18 Apr 2015 13:45 #4261

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Quick question - does anyone on here know anything about this organization and the treatment quality? I noticed they used a technology from Korea for cell banking and fat/cell separation. Anyone know what that is and its quality compared to Cytori's device?

My mother and father both have health conditions, MS and cardiovascular disease... and we are looking for potential organizations for treatment options. We will also be reaching out to Okyanos as well.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kansas Regenerative Medicine Center 19 Apr 2015 05:39 #4264

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
From their website: kansas Regen centre

The Cell Surgical Network and its affiliate treatment centers are not offering stem cell therapy as a cure for any condition, disease, or injury. No statements or implied treatments on this website have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. This website contains no medical advice. All statements and opinions provided by this website are provided for educational and informational purposes only and we do not diagnose or treat via this website or via telephone. The Cell Surgical Network and its affiliate treatment centers are offering patient funded research to provide individual patients with Stromal Vascular Fraction that contains their own autologous stem cells and growth factors and the treatment centers provide surgical procedures only and are not involved in the use or manufacture of any investigational drugs.

The Cell Surgical network does not claim that any applications, or potential applications, using autologous stem cells are approved by the FDA, or are even effective. We do not claim that these treatments work for any listed nor unlisted condition, intended or implied. It’s important for potential patients to do their own research based on the options that we present so that one can make an informed decision. Any decision to participate in our patient funded experimental protocols is completely voluntary.

The Cell Surgical Network works with Korean devices which are inferior to Celution. I am not starting this discussion again, but based on FDA guidelines soon to be effective- all cell therapy centres working with SVF are breaking the law. I recently posted an article from Centeno, which explained that in detail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites