Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: "Miracles" popping up daily........

"Miracles" popping up daily........ 08 Apr 2015 08:19 #4114

• forgotmorthanuno
  • forgotmorthanuno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Cytori will be "an overnight success" soon.......as the "miracles" begin to surface daily , the tipping point (inflection point that Hedrick smelled long ago ) will finally be reached and the stock will begin to trade at a multiple of projected revenue........ie - it'll be so overvalued even the long time shareholders will be tempted to sell early. Rarely is a trailblazing stock valued correctly. Cytori has been a lil overvalued in the past , mainly undervalued ( now and in the last 4 years ) and will soon be overvalued. It is hard to attach the correct value as the normal metrics don't apply in the short run. The girl with diabetes since age 2 , that has to put a smile on all our faces and there's so much more to come just like it ......... as the exposure continues , people ( especially in the U.S.) will finally realize they can take charge of their condition and just say 'fuck the FDA' .......I'll fix myself with my own stem cells. We are VERY close to that inflection point and when it is in the rearview mirror , we'll all be better off in many ways..............2 consecutive daily closes above 142 .............then above 1001.............then the moon. forgot
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, fatboy, keysman, alexaccount

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Miracles" popping up daily........ 08 Apr 2015 10:51 #4115

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Forgot, I sure wish I could agre with you.Success overnigh, not in the 4+ years i have been holding. Major credibility issues persist. Company makes announcements that some would consider major and no reaction from the street. Too many burned bridges and long term stuckholders, I guess. Nice to dream though, For me this nightmare couldn't end soon enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites