TOPIC: Lorem Vascular

Lorem Vascular 07 Apr 2015 09:21 #4094

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
www.loremvascular.com

In typical Cytori form a decent announcement has a negative side. After reading of the China approval yesterday, my first inclination was to check out the Lorem Vascular website to see if they had made any progress. In typical Cytori form the Loremm website is in the same state it has been for the last 2 years and that is under construction. This China approval was not a surprise and I would think any prudent investor looking to do DD, would want to see what Lorem Vascular was up to but nothing. How do you have info like this coming out yet you are not prepared to tell the investment worls about who you are . I blame Cytori for this. Management is cluleless and should be ashamed to let this catalyst happen and not be in a position to take advantage of it. Am I surprised no, as being prepared to tell the Lorem Cytori story would just make too much dam sense. Why do we have IR, why do we have no PR whatsoever. This is why the PPS sits where it does and why this company takes 1 step forward and two steps back. Would somebody please wake up . Perhaps Tiago or Shawn would like to elaborate on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lorem Vascular 07 Apr 2015 09:36 #4096

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
The Lorem site isn't bothering me the way it bothers you rothco.

Lorem isn't public and at the very beginning of the process to roll this out. Once their framework is in place I suspect you will see more from them.

Lorem Vascular 07 Apr 2015 11:46 #4103

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
So what I'm getting from you hedge that the China approval was about as important as the japan approval, which to date has netted us nothing. Bothers me that 2 years after the fact Lorem has nothing to talk about but I guess that's why you watch the technicals,which have just been spot on.
:puke:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites