• Page:

TOPIC: This mornings presentation

This mornings presentation 04 Mar 2015 09:19 #3649

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
ir.cytori.com/investor-relations/News/news-details/2015/Cytori-Provides-Business-Update-Along-with-Top-line-Unaudited-2014-Financial-Results-at-the-Cowen-and-Company-35th-Annual-Health-Care-Conference-in-Boston/default.aspx

Very interested in hearing your perspective, however, had I not been driving this morning I would have fallen asleep listening to this mornings Cytori presentation. Sure hope that anyone in the room were at least into there third cup of coffee. I listened from a longs perspective, who has been down this road for 5 years and have heard it all before. Sad thing is that stories that we used to hear about breast reconstruction, and the revenues that would generate are forgotten. No mention not even in the future. The immediate impact from the japan legislation , that was inacted ,what are year ago, has added zero to tthe bottom line. What did I hear on that front. I heard about the same studies funded by the Nagoya University in japan that to date has yielded us nothing. What did I hear about cardiac, nothing but a halted Athena trial , and the results that will be released on patients before the trial eneded. What I did not hear was a mention of Okyanos and revenues that would be generated by the opening and treatment of patients there. Silence, not a mention ,so to me a red flag of negative news we will hear soon. Barda, the language geats, more cryptic and you can tell that Hedrik is hedging. His delivery is all telling. Lorem vascular a mention, but Lorem does not even have an active website yet so , while there is a contract with terms, I can bet that those terms are being renegotiated again. Acknoledgement of the balance sheet issues, what's new, but I am not sure what non dillutive financing they have done, unless I have completely missed something. Cost cutting, I am sick of hearing about it. Sales force cutbacks, Clyde Shores, a little late don't ya think. The increase in the market cap, I have to try as hard as I can to keep from throwing up in my mouth as I approach the Holland Tunnel, yes up from what and down from where. Transparency, Informative, being more forthright with shareholders? Perhaps he actually was that this is going to be a brutally slow, painful process. Is Cytori going to run away from anyone that chooses to wait for results, I don't think so unless the powers that be who are manipulating this stock for there own gain at the expense of us suckers want it to. This stock is for day traders as evidenced by the new idiots posting on the yahoo board. I have so many people on ignore i see maybe 2 new topics a day. I am going to listen again, in case I missed something or perhaps one of you can fill me in. I remain painfully long and painfully in the negative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas, d9dozrman, fatboy, mikeadd@twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This mornings presentation 04 Mar 2015 10:00 #3651

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Roth,
As I said before if we can hold a buck and wait for the scleroderma results we may be able to climb out of the abyss. The decreased cash burn is a positive only if they are able to find funding for trials. BARDA is still a positive though the funding data is not communicated? Irrational exuberance is not indicated at this time. I am just glad that we are making some progress in the pps.

:cool:

This mornings presentation 04 Mar 2015 10:00 #3652

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I do agree with a lot of what you wrote Michael. To me it was your usual insensitive pieces of information. Apparently they wanted the numbers out-of-the-way for the upcoming CC on March 12- partially also since they do not seem to be able to provide audited financials at that point.

That is a bit scary in itself- but could very well be for cost-savings reasons. Tiago as an ex-KPMG manager should know. :whistle:

Anyway- key thing is, we all wanted to hear what happened with the cash balances- not the one as per 12-31-2014 but the one as of 03-04-2015. I would say -opportunity was knocking at Cowen- Hedrick missed the nail by a mile. :cry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites