• Page:

TOPIC: CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 12 Dec 2014 13:25 #2909

• StevieRay
  • StevieRay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
We should be able to tap into CIRM 2.0 for some funding. Maybe CIRM 2.0 will be able to help fund our STAR trials for treating scleroderma.
I emailed IR today. I hope they file application(s) ASAP!

www.cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/video/cirm-20-building-better-stem-cell-agency-c-randal-mills-president-ceo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 12 Dec 2014 14:32 #2910

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I emailed Marc directly and was very surprised he took time to respond. Now, if they would just file an application we might see some funding soon.

I sent the following:
Marc,

Please investigate this source of funding! I think we need it ASAP!
www.cirm.ca.gov/about-cirm/newsroom/press-releases/12112014/stem-cell-agency-board-approves-50-million-cirm-20-

Nice video summarizing CIRM 2.0
www.cirm.ca.gov/our-progress/video/cirm-20-building-better-stem-cell-agency-c-randal-mills-president-ceo

This may help fund the STAR trials too.

And received the following response:

Thanks, we are always looking for non dilutive sources of capital. Maybe their overhaul will open up some opportunities for us.
M

[cid:B110FA2E-8042-4D5C-A07C-F95E4957DD8C]

Marc H. Hedrick
President & CEO

858.458.0900 | Phone
619.566.5644 | Cell
858.450.4359 | Fax

Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
3020 Callan Road
San Diego, CA 92121

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 12 Dec 2014 15:16 #2911

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Dear Stevie Ray,

If the president of Cytori needs us to inform him of funding sources in his own state dedicated to stem cell research we are in more trouble than I thought. I hope he was just being cordial with his response. I have to believe Cytori is in constant communication with CIRM.

PS: I love Texas blues and SRV was an angel that left this earth too soon.

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 12 Dec 2014 16:10 #2912

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
fatboy,

Well if you assumed the company was in good shape when they filed the SEC form 424b5 to raise $ 40,000,000 when the share price was $ 2.37 you would of assumed incorrectly because for some unknown reason the fine management team failed to pull the trigger. Yes, I’m still a little bitter.
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FileName=0001193125%2D14%2D194914%2Etxt&FilePath=%5C2014%5C05%5C12%5C&CoName=CYTORI+THERAPEUTICS%2C+INC%2E&FormType=424B5&RcvdDate=5%2F12%2F2014&pdf=

Now, we trade at 50 cents with massive dilution!

So this is probably the least I can do to help protect what is left of my dwindling investment. If need be I will assist with the CIRM application filing!

I also did a quick search on Cytori’s annual report to see if they have ever received any capital from CIRM and didn’t see any references. So I certainly don’t feel a bit foolish for emailing the president about a potential capital source since they seem to have a short coming in this department.

Here's the link to all the CIRM funding recipients. Cytori is not on the list but just about everyone else is. Amazing! But not very surprising!
www.cirm.ca.gov/our-funding/funded-institutions

Maybe a hostile takeover will actually benefit shareholders. We need strong resourceful leadership.

I also love the blues and jam along with SRV just about every nite with this bad boy!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 13 Dec 2014 05:59 #2914

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Actually the new CIRM should be real alternative for Hedrick & Co

Hopefully they are a bit smarter now and work on various alternative of financing and CIRM HAS to be one of them. Regardless if its funding the scleroderma pivotal or pilot on another indication like OA or ACL.

In the past 91% of funds (CIRM has been around for 10 years now and has nothing to show for) went to academia and only 9 % to corporate projects.

Randal Mills- the CEO of CIRM- is well known in ADULT SC circles, since he was CEO of Osiris for many years. In the picture you see him as a young man- on the video you can see that living in California is "good"... :grin: :grin:

Have a look at the video- CIRM plans to reduce the average application time from 22 months (!!!!!!!! unbelievable!!!!!) to 81 days.

To barely fits into a corporate time line- but just barely.... :really: :whistle: :nice:

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 13 Dec 2014 23:02 #2915

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Exactly Fas...there is a "new" CRIM

Unknown if any funds flow Cytori's way.

At least today there could be a chance where in the past....not really imho.

CIRM 2.0 - Another Funding Source 15 Dec 2014 10:51 #2919

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Stevie,

You are probably right. I should not assume anything with this management. I too am in denial of all of this. I am in big. One of dov's crew. Getting over the bitterness but I won't get over the financial loss for a long time. I doubled down last year and really took a big hit.

This is my L50. My father bought it new in around 1960. I love it. Don't do much with the wires. Did when I was a kid a long time ago. The black les paul is a beauty love the gold humbuckers! Keep rockin...
:vegas:
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.490 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites