Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shorts covering ? Nope, INCREASING !!!!!!

Shorts covering ? Nope, INCREASING !!!!!! 11 Nov 2014 17:37 #2641

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
10/31/2014... 9,802,877 shares short.

Almost a 500K increase.

I admit I am surprised ! Huge volume in which to do so and they passed and increased their exposure. Seems Rickey's threat was laughed off. :bang:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shorts covering ? Nope, INCREASING !!!!!! 11 Nov 2014 19:07 #2642

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Mr Hedge, what did Rickey say?

You and many others here know more than I do. I think CYTX is now at a critical point in its history and many are still betting that the company will need more money soon to float.

As of beginning of November, the company seems to have about $ 20 million. For the current Q ( to the end of the year), the expenses may total $ 6 to 7 million. BARDA ( $ 1.6 to 2 million) and the $ 1.7 million coming from past account receivables should cover some of the expenses (deficit of about $ 3 to $ 3.5 ), if the current sales number is nil (hard to believe that there is no other income). These are estimated operational income and expenses, not counting other extraordinary expense items. So, with about 80 million shares (this is what has been quoted), the revenue is about 4 cents and the loss is also 4 cents. These numbers can be considered better than the recent numbers. The cash balance should be about $ 17 million at the end of 2014.

If there is no other income for the first Q, 2015, except for the $ 2 million from BARDA, the cash balance at the end of the first Q should be around $ 12 million.

People asked Hedrick during the last CC re delisting. Hedrick indicated that the company may still have 6 months to work things out. He indicated that there could be some significant milestones coming in the next 6 months.

I think partnerships (marketing partnerships with some upfront cash) for EU and Japan, selling some assets including the cardiac and breast reconstruction portfolios, if happen, should bring in some non dilutive income. Cardiac for US FDA approval is now a mistake, because the company cannot foot the bills, without a big pharma . Since publication of a review article in British Medical J on some big EU stem cells cardiac trials (sponsored big pharmas), the interests in this area have cooled down. Besides, the procedure is very complicated for small clinical setups. You need setups like Okyanos to really do things right. Breast reconstruction is currently limited by cost of the celution systems (the new CTX would solve this concern).

Even when the stock price is up more from here, secondary offering is always considered toxic. If there is an eventual r/s to reduce outstanding share number and to use the new shares at a higher price level, the effort is still toxic to the shareholders.

Hedrick and Rickey may be able to find a way out for the financing in the next six months, so that the company may live till end of 2016 with some real clinical and possibly commercialization achievements, to allow a possible sale of the whole company at a good price.

PS I think K T Lim and his Asian hackers may be behind the daily raping of this company (no proof, but just my instinct).
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, keysman

Shorts covering ? Nope, INCREASING !!!!!! 12 Nov 2014 09:26 #2648

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Thats a lot of writing to say we have little cash.

Why was $ 0.50's too high for short covering ? There was big volume in the 2 weeks of the reporting period.
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites