• Page:

TOPIC: 700K

700K 29 Oct 2014 10:59 #2560

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I posted a few days ago I expected at least 1-2 million of the shorted shares to cover given the extreme volume at extremely low prices.

Today the first signs that indeed they have profited again off Cytori as 700K shares are avail. for shorting through Interactive Brokers. It was about 85K two days ago

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

700K 29 Oct 2014 11:15 #2561

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
These guys are a confident bunch... amazing that they did not cover at 2 or 1,40 or lower.

There must be an element of risk in booming markets and a technology that seem to work. :puke:

Unconsciously one starts looking for conspiracy theories.... :write: :evil: although that really cannot be. (?)

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

700K 29 Oct 2014 11:20 #2562

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Or maybe its rather simple....

The blind squirrel has been searching in the Death valley desert.
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

700K 29 Oct 2014 11:42 #2564

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
For those that care info on class action to come next week, I will update and be in touch with those that care,so please let me know.

700K 29 Oct 2014 16:14 #2566

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Unless you are out of the stock there is no point to a class action lawsuit. If you could sue the officers personally and get compensation back in that manner it would make sense. Otherwise, I see no point in suing yourself and enriching ambulance chasers.

700K 29 Oct 2014 20:37 #2567

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
rothco, FWI, class action = pennies on the dollar, shareholders always at the end of the food chain. Been there, done that. :cry:

d9

700K 29 Oct 2014 23:45 #2568

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
***These guys are a confident bunch... amazing that they did not cover at 2 or 1,40 or lower.***

Not much to fear really.

No sales ramp
Years of Bi-annual funding needs
Horrible management track record
Debt that keeps getting pushed further out
Years of failed partnership negotiations with the one they landed very clouded from the beginning and a revamp of the deal immediately.
These are Pro's....deep pockets allows the self-destruction to take hold when you consider the above.

Just because we may see some substantial short covering in no way mean they are done harvesting profits from this company imho.
I suspect it will be reapplied against any run until REAL change happens...that means the above cycle is broken.

700K 30 Oct 2014 08:55 #2569

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
I will see where lawyers stand next week and decide course of action. You can participate or not that is your choice. If prudent to sue personally then that course of action will be discussed. There has been too much questionable activity to let this go. I have been down this road before as well as a plaintiff and understand the process.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.739 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites