• Page:

TOPIC: Okyanos

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 07:26 #2247

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
For what it"s worth sent below note to Okyanos and received below reply.

When do you expect to actually start treating patients?

Hi Michael,

We have begun the process of screening and scheduling patients at our Freeport facility. We have treatment slots filling up in October and into the weeks following.

Are you in touch with a Patient Liaison regarding treatment? Hope this answers your question, and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Corina
Marketing and Communications
Okyanos Heart Inst.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 12:15 #2251

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Michael-

Now that you touch upon the subject here on my page, I just want to tell you that I read a while ago in one of your posts on the Yahoo MB that the Okyanos building is being sold. You even quoted a source.

Of course I inquired and nothing of all that is anywhere close to the truth. The business is doing well and shareholders, who I know, are happy that things are finally moving.

You might have been misinformed, but nonetheless I appreciate more DD before letting such humbug loose on folks who tend to be clue less. :evil:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 12:19 #2252

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas et al,

Do you think Cytori and Okyanos will jointly release a statement when the first patient is treated with Celution? Or do you think Okyanos will solely act on this? Obviously we need some positive news coming out of 3020 Callan Rd, and it wouldn't surprise me if this step got missed - just as the many other news-worthy items that have passed us by.

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 12:33 #2253

• fas
mr5874-

Okyanos and Cytori are not "related" and the criteria for announcements should be that the event is "material" and could have an impact on the share price. The impact would be quite restricted in my mind. Than again- If I would be in Hedrick´s shoes- I would definitely issue a "note to shareholders", updating them on this fact.

Mind you- "we" that is Cytori deteriorated again in IR off late. The Olympus thing and yesterday´s opening should have been worth some PR. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 12:47 #2254

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Exactly - that's my point. There are many news-worthy items that could be articulated through a variety of means. I'm not necessarily saying market wire, but at least the use of social media in proper channels could help keep people informed/educated on the company and the ADRC platform across the industry worldwide.

In fact, I recently looked at the Cytori Twitter and Facebook pages to gauge the level of social communication beyond the letters to shareholders. They haven't posted anything since early 2013. There's been plenty of good and bad to talk about since then.

In retrospect, I do notice someone at Cytori posts via LinkedIn.

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 12:50 #2255

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
IMHO stopping ATHENA trial due to adverse events was very "material" and we didnt hear a word for 2 months...and I wonder if even disclosure then was forced.
If they are going to keep quiet on something like that which certainly seemed to crush the PPS...why would we expect PR's on more mundane events.
Taking it a step further....why wouldnt a potential partner or lender have pause over such things ?
Brozack group seemed to extract their pound of flesh.

Its all very sad ! :cry:

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 13:32 #2256

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Sad indeed! I am losing faith. Unfortunately I have let this dream affect the quality of my life and I am damned sorry about it.

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 14:49 #2260

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I posted nor said any such thing. All I did was post the message I sent and reply. Not me so please get your facts straight no need to throw stones.
Thanks!!

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 14:53 #2261

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
MR, I think they may have let Megan Mc Cormick who handled IR after departure of last guy as she is no longer listed as contact person on sight nor have they updated management page to show new CFO, not that it matters.

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 14:59 #2262

• mr5874
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Interesting - I had sent Megan a note the other day and have not received a response. She's usually pretty quick at returning emails.

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 15:25 #2265

• fas
Michael- I will start looking around for a better but cheap and used hard disk and linux OS system for my brain. I must be getting old. So sorry.... :cool:

All- the two buildings at Callan Road represent a space of 97.000 ft² , something like 8.700 m² :really: :KO:

With all the lay-offs, moving the Japanese office to a cheaper location and production now transferred to Wales, the building in SD must be quite empty. Some re-structuring announcement appears unavoidable..

Okyanos 19 Sep 2014 15:27 #2266

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Yea they are renting CC's garage. He is taking the Ferrari on a cross country vacation.

Okyanos 20 Sep 2014 11:29 #2277

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas you not going crazy. Back in the beginning of Aug ,I jokingly put up a post when Okyanos announced another delay. It was completely tongue and cheek and did not even remember it. Somebody brought up an old thread an apparently that comment was on it. All I was posting yesterday was the reply I had received when I asked about them treating patients. Clearly looks like they are ready to go soon and hope they have lined up a significant number of patients.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites