• Page:

TOPIC: This Can't be good

This Can't be good 29 Apr 2014 14:23 #1627

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
forbes.com/sites/larryhusten/2014/04/28/stem-cell-therapy-to-fix-the-heart-a-house-of-cards-about-to-fall/

This can't be good. I wonder if we will hear anything from SanDiego. Anybody think this will affect Athena trails ? Is it time to worry ?BARDA looms larger then ever . Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This Can't be good 29 Apr 2014 15:12 #1628

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Sorry about posting did not see it had been posted under another topic. if you can delete Fas that is ok, I could not do it.

This Can't be good 04 May 2014 09:40 #1648

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Maybe we should keep an eye on this.

The work from Francis has already resulted in investigations in the early Strauer work. The University of Düsseldorf is on his case- and it does not look very good. His work is simply "semi-scam", which is a big big scandal.

The Scipio stuff is suffering from similar issues- thta is more recent though and these studies were hailed as a "break-through"-

The slide gives you the "development" of the cardiac studies- with ADRCs and cardiac cells being the "latest"... :KO:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.659 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites