• Page:

TOPIC: Biotech Showcase

Biotech Showcase 13 Jan 2014 15:05 #1217

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Just was reminded that this presentation was today. :whistle:

Totally forgot about it and will catch up up tomorrow. In case anybody would like to volunteer comments.

Please be my guest... :yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Biotech Showcase 13 Jan 2014 17:58 #1218

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Sounded as if $8 million of Lorem's second $12 million has been received. No explanation why the delay, but he said they anticipate having it all within a couple weeks.

Biotech Showcase 13 Jan 2014 18:03 #1219

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
That was eight of twelve... For twenty million total. Not sure why numbers got dropped from last post

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2014 12:50 #1221

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1114
Hi JonCon- yeah- there is something funny with numbers- I wrote that on my to do list, but its quite a ways down the list.

On Lorem and the money for the shares- I would not worry about that. The grapevine is extremely positive on what is going on there. Its moving.

On the Biotech Showcase- I listened for 8 minutes but got distracted, so did not finish it- in those 8 minutes Calhoun said that the new generation device will come out in a year, although I have also heard its ready now. I guess it means we have prototypes, but are not ready for large scale manufacturing which would be required when BARDA or so places a big order.
No concern there either- things are moving. :nice:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Biotech Showcase 14 Jan 2014 21:56 #1222

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Good to hear Fas. Hopefully, we get to a point where we don't have to sweat things like worrying whether or not a scheduled transaction actually closes.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites