• Page:

TOPIC: Golden Cross

Golden Cross 02 Jan 2014 10:05 #1178

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Technically, if all goes well pending the crossing over of the 50 and 200 moving averages, we should start to see a nice rise in our pps. Historically, the last run in August 2012 took us well over 4 bucks and almost to 5 .

Perhaps we could get a little news to help move this pony a bit faster out of the gates.

Does the Cytori IR function even exist now that Mr. Baker has vacated his position? Did anyone get any answers on why Mr. Baker left and if a backfill or an external agency would be assuming this role?

Happy New Year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Cross 02 Jan 2014 11:17 #1179

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
5874-

Megan McCormick has been in the PR function for quite some time. I do know whether Cytori will appoint a new IR Director- fact is- most investors (especially the one with the large holdings) always find an ear with CC or the other managers.

Tom and I are pretty linked up- his departure was as I described in an earlier thread i.e. for private, family reasons (living in Boston instead of San Diego)

Tom mailed me - we will keep in touch and he continues to follow Cytori as a shareholder..
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Golden Cross 02 Jan 2014 13:06 #1180

• mr5874
  • mr5874's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Thanks for the quick reply, Fas. I must have missed your other post. I'll go back and take a look. Here's to hoping for a nice bounce in January - cheers! :vegas:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites